Chapter 35: The Allied Shinobi Forces Jutsu!

Two souls, one who wishes to destroy his past and put the world to sleep, the other wishes to save his comrades and stop his best friend. Kakashi and Obito, two sides of the same coin, battled hard against each other and will never stop until one dies or yields.

Kakashi: You know I still remember what you told me all those years ago, I still use it to this day and I will protect Taiyo and Naruto from you!

Obito: (Angry) You say that now, but you probably just keep telling yourself because you failed to protect Rin! You mock me by saying that! RAAAAAHHHH!

(With the rest against Madara)
The group of Taiyo, Naruto, Guy, and Bee/Gyuki were struggling to overcome Madara, the mad man still had Naruto and Bee wrapped up in the Wooden Dragon Jutsu.

(With the rest against Madara)The group of Taiyo, Naruto, Guy, and Bee/Gyuki were struggling to overcome Madara, the mad man still had Naruto and Bee wrapped up in the Wooden Dragon Jutsu

Taiyo had kept on trying to break his friends out of the massive dragon, but every time he hit it, the dragon always regenerated.

Taiyo: (Winded) Damn! How in the hell can we stop this thing?!

Gyuki: Naruto! This dragon can suppress your power because of the Wood Style!

Naruto tries to free himself, but felt more wood surrounding his Tailed Beast form. The wood had come from Obito while he was battling Kakashi, Taiyo saw this and launched himself at.

Taiyo: Hey Obito! DODGE!

The man was confused by this and then he was hit in the head hard by a punch from Taiyo, he was thrown back a few feet away.

Obito: (Annoyed) Why in the world would say dodge to your enemy?

Taiyo: (Smirks) Because why would you listen to me?

Obito: (Deadpans) I hate you...

Taiyo: Love you too, Uncle!

While this was happening, Gyuki started firing off Tailed Beast Bombs at the Gedo Statue to stop it from fully transforming. Naruto saw this and decided to help Taiyo and Kakashi to deal with Obito.

Naruto: (Looks at Obito) I can see the suffering on your face, Obito!

Taiyo: Yeah man, I mean you look like Two-Face and nobody wants to look like that. But seriously, I can see that you're suffering just much as Papa over here

Obito: You're both wrong, I haven't suffered in a long time, Kakashi is the only one suffering!

Naruto Kurama Influence: Hey Hatake, I have a plan (Grabs Kakashi). Here, take him!

He throws Kakashi at Obito, who uses his Kamui to warp the scarecrow away.

Taiyo: (Looks at Naruto angrily) Nine-Tails! Why the hell would you do that?!

Naruto Kurama Influence: Just watch, Taiyo Shinjuka

The teen looks at Obito, the man starts to take damage from nothing. He gets cut on the shoulder, the abdomen, and the face while Taiyo and Naruto, now back to normal, watched.