Chapter 36: The Allied Shinobi Forces vs. Ten-Tails!

Taiyo and Naruto: INTRODUCING OUR NEW TECHNIQUE: THE ALLIED SHINOBI FORCES JUTSU!

With these words said, an ambush began on Ten-Tails.

Aburame Clan: BEETLE JAMMING JUTSU!

Mist Ninja: HIDDEN MIST JUTSU!

These particular jutsu were meant to cut off Obito and Madara's sensory abilities, so they couldn't use Ten-Tails to destroy anything else, the two enemies were baffled by this alliance of ninja

Madara: "Allied Shinobi Forces Jutsu", huh? What a stupid name

Taiyo: (Smirks) This is our strongest technique yet!

Naruto: (Smirks) And we'll use it to stop you!

Taiyo and Naruto: (Points towards Ten-Tails) LETS DO THIS, YOU GUYS!!

Obito starts to chuckles, while Madara smirks at this display.

Madara: Even with numbers on your side, you're still going to lose

Obito: History will repeat itself, just as it has before

He glares down at Taiyo and Naruto, as they all go to say something.

Obito: This entire world....

Taiyo: This entire world....

Naruto: This entire world....

Obito, Taiyo, and Naruto: Will end/will be saved/will not end!

The forces soon hear a message play in their heads.

Shikaku: Attention everyone! We have a strategy that can deal with Ten-Tails and the two

Soon everyone receives the strategy and prepare to launch the attack, the ninja go through hand-signs for their jutsus.

Cee and Cloud Ninja: LIGHTNING STYLE: FLASH PILLAR!

Darui and Storm Style Users: STORM STYLE: LASER CIRCUS

The two resulting jutsus from the many ninja made a bright flash of light that blinded Ten-Tails a little, but that was just the start of the attack.

Sand Ninja: WIND STYLE: DANCE OF TURBULENCE!

This jutsu was meant to collect the dust from the previous attack, to blind Ten-Tails even more.

Kitsuchi and Rock Ninja: EARTH STYLE: VAST MOBILE CORE!

The ground under Ten-Tails started to cave in and now the gargantuan beast was trapped in a hole. Kitsuchi's daughter, Kurosutchi, and other Lava Style users proceeded with the next attack.

Kurosutchi and Lava Style Users: LAVA STYLE: QUICKLIME JUTSU!

The ninja shot quicklime out of their mouths to cover Ten-Tails, along with some Mist ninja using Water Style to help. Finally, the members of the Sarutobi Clan formed together for one last jutsu.

Sarutobi Clan: FIRE STYLE: MAJESTIC FLAME JUTSU!

A massive stream of Fire released from their mouths, which hardens the quicklime enough that Ten-Tails was completely trapped.

Madara: (Impressed) This is very surprising, I had no idea that the Five Great Nations could pull such a combination jutsu. No matter, come on now Ten-Tails, show them what you can do!

Ten-Tails started to break out of the hardened shell and the shinobi got ready to attack again.

Shikaku: You must deal with Obito and Madara now or else Ten-Tails will be released!

Taiyo: Hey Shikaku, tell the best Taijutsu users to deal with Madara while we deal with Obito. Tell them to prepare or else Madara will literally beat the hell outta them