Chapter 22: Sadness, Pain, and Code Breaking

It's been a few days since the team returned from their failed mission, Taiyo and Naruto had been called to the Hokage Tower for an urgent matter.

Taiyo: So what do you think this is about?

Naruto: I'm not even sure

They saw the Hokage Tower in the distance, but what was weird is that a giant toad was standing outside.

Naruto: Gamakichi and Boss, what are you guys doing here?!

Gamakichi: It's abo-

Gamabunta: Don't say anything! (Looks at Taiyo and Naruto) You two go on inside now

The duo nodded and went into the tower.

Taiyo: That was really strange

Naruto: You're telling me

The two knocked on the door and went inside the office, when they walked in they saw Tsunade, Kakashi, Sakura, and Sai. For some strange reason there was also a toad stacked on other toads.

Tsunade: Ah, you two are here

Old Toad: So these are Jiraiya-boy's students

Taiyo: Jiraiya-boy?

Naruto: Are you talking about the Pervy Sage?

Old Toad: Hahahaahaha, that name certainly fits him!

Taiyo: Who are you?

Tsunade: Taiyo and Naruto, meet Lord Fukasaku of Mount Myoboku

Taiyo: The home of Toads

Fukasaku: Jiraiya-boy always did say you were the smarter one

Taiyo: (Blushes) Ha, he gave me too much credit even though I really wasn't his student

Fukasaku: You are mistaken young one, Jiraiya-boy always considered you a student of his

Naruto: I hate to interrupt, but what the hell is this old toad doing here?

Tsunade: You idiot, show some respect!

Fukasaku: It's alright Tsunade-girl, I just came to relay a message to you two. Jiraiya-boy was killed in battle in the Hidden Rain Village by the Akatsuki leader, Pain

Naruto: Huh?

Taiyo: Hahahahahhahahaa! Oh that's a funny joke! I mean seriously Jiraiya of the Sannin dying in battle, that's great! (Sees no one is laughing) Right?! Please tell me it's not true?! Please!

Tsunade: (Grim) I'm afraid it's true Taiyo

Taiyo: (Breathes fast) No, no, no! NOOOOO! (He punches the wall, which breaks)

Kakashi: Kid, calm the hell down!

Naruto: (Angry) Why was he alone, huh?! Why didn't you stop him?! If he was Hokage, he would've never let you go!

Kakashi: Naruto don't you understand that Lady Tsunade is suffering as much as you guys right now! She was his teammate for crying out loud!

Naruto: I'm outta here! (He goes out and slams the door)

Sakura: Naruto wait! (Looks at Taiyo) Hey Taiyo, are you alright?

The girl approaches him and touches his shoulder, he reacts violently and turns his head to reveal his glowing eyes.

Taiyo and Voices: (Enraged) What the hell do you think?! (He approaches here)

Taiyo was almost ready to attack her, but the orange haired teen got hit in the neck by Kakashi which knocked him out.