Chapter 15

Sebastian stood in a hall of the Phantomhive manor looking unamused at his current predicament. While it was true that Ciel would sometimes throw the most random things at him, Sebastian still wasn't expecting this.

"Well, it can't be helped," Sebastian said with a sigh. "Off we go, young mistress. We have a long day ahead." Angelina giggled from the baby carrier strapped to Sebastian's chest.

Their first stop of the day was the library. Sebastian took a moment to take in his surroundings before placing Angelina down on the floor and handing over her plush dog. Angelina took it with a grateful giggle.

"Try to stay in this spot, young mistress," Sebastian said standing at full height again. He started to move at a great speed as he dusted the shelves and swept the floor. Angelina watched his movements with great interest as she happily clapped her hands.

"Aw, you flatter me," Sebastian said as he finished polishing a globe and got to work on the windows.

Angelina suddenly stopped clapping and looked in the direction of a bookcase. She tilted her head in confusion and sniffed the air before slowly crawling towards the bookcase. She thought she heard panicked voices as she got closer. Just before she could reach out to touch the bookcase, she was suddenly picked up by Sebastian.

"Young mistress, I told you to stay where you were," Sebastian lightly chided. Angelina reached out her hands toward the bookcase and made grabbing motions. Sebastian looked at the bookcase with a raised brow before smirking and looking away with a chuckle. "You're far too young for those books."

Sebastian turned and placed Angelina back in the carrier before walking over to a table with a vase of white flowers sitting on top. Sebastian placed a hand on his chin in thought. "It's missing something," he said. Angelina reached over and grabbed hold of a handkerchief in Sebastian's chest pocket. "Of course," Sebastian said as he pulled out the handkerchief and turned it into a red rose with a flick of his wrist. He placed the rose in the vase and patted Angelina's head. "Brilliant, young mistress." Sebastian quickly picked up her plush dog, handed it to her, and left the library, closing the door behind him.

A sigh of relief came from behind the bookcase. "That was a bloody close one," Bard said gripping a camera, while Finny and Mey-Rin nodded.

Sebastian walked into the leisure room and placed Angelina down once more with her plush before he started tidying the room. He had just picked up a red tablecloth when Finny bursted into the room pushing a pool table.

"Look out!" Finny exclaimed.

Sebastian simply held the tablecloth in front of Finny and the table and moved it out of the way like a bull fighter. Finny flew on by and crashed through the wall, landing roughly on the yard outside. Angelina let out an excited cry and held her arms up in the air.

"Don't encourage them," Sebastian said picking up Angelina and heading for his office. He made a quick stop by Ciel's bedroom to grab Angelina's bassinet.

"Hopefully those imbeciles won't interrupt in here," Sebastian said as he placed Angelina down in the bassinet next to his desk. "I kindly ask that you stay quiet while I work." Angelina looked up at him with a head tilt. Sebastian simply nodded before sitting down at his desk and shifting through numbers.

Surprisingly, Angelina remained as well-mannered as ever and just silently played with her plush dog as Sebastian worked. The silence was palpable until it was broken by the loud ring of the service bell.

Sebastian sighed as he got up and picked up Angelina. "What could he possibly need now?" Angelina happily bounced in the baby carrier as Sebastian made his way to Ciel's study.