Chapter 7

Ciel walked in it his study, still holding the baby, now known as Angelina, is his arms. Sebastian followed after, and a smirk was present on his face.

"What?" Ciel said noticing Sebastian's look as he sat at his desk.

"Angelina?" Sebastian said. "My, what an interesting name. I wonder where you got the idea for it."

"Be quiet," Ciel said directing his attention back to Angelina as she looked up at him with a smile.

"Now, about your lessons," Sebastian said.

"What is it this time?" Ciel asked sounding slightly annoyed. "History? Violin? Dancing?"

"No, my lord," Sebastian replied. "I didn't mean those kinds of lessons."

"What?" Ciel said looking away from Angelina. "What were you talking about then?"

"Why, taking care of a young child," Sebastian said gesturing towards Angelina. "Caring for a young baby is no easy task. You must be able to do certain tasks in order to take proper care of her."

Ciel sighed a little. He knew raising a child would require work and for him to be able to do certain tasks, but he didn't think Sebastian would go about it like this. "What's first?" Ciel asked with slight hesitance.

"We shall start with something simple," Sebastian said walking forward. "Dressing." He held out a dark blue dress they had gotten in town and laid it on the desk. "Simply change her clothes."

"Fine," Ciel said rolling his eyes a little. How inept did Sebastian think he was? Like he couldn't change a baby's clothes.

Ciel placed Angelina on his desk. He took hold of the small dress she had on and slipped it off. She didn't fight him like she did with Sebastian. She giggled a little as Ciel pulled the other dress over her head. Ciel felt a small smile grace his lips as Angelina giggled.

"Blue really is your color," Ciel said gently placing his hand on Angelina's head. She giggled again and hugged his hand.

"Very well done, my lord," Sebastian said.

"I don't see why that lesson was necessary," Ciel said. "It's clearly an easy task."

"Well, the first lesson is always the easiest," Sebastian said with a small smirk. "But we should move onto the next one." He placed some cloth and powder on the desk. "Changing a diaper."

Ciel groaned slightly at that. He knew it was something he'd have to do eventually, especially with Angelina being so scared of Sebastian, but he didn't think it'd be bright up now.

"First, lay the baby on her back," Sebastian said. Ciel did so. "Push up her skirt for easier access." Ciel did so again. "Now remove the diaper she's currently wearing."

Ciel gulped a little. This felt weird for him. It didn't feel completely right, but he did it anyway.

"Now, lift her gently so you can scoot the diaper out from under her bottom," Sebastian continued to instruct. Ciel did so despite feeling uncomfortable. "Use wipes to clean the baby's diaper region." Sebastian placed wipes on the desk. Ciel gulped again as he did as Sebastian said. He looked away and tried to think of anything but the half-naked baby in front of him. "Always wipe from front to back to avoid infection," Sebastian added.
"If the area is ever red or inflamed, soothe it with diaper ointment." Sebastian placed a jar of the stuff on the desk.

"Wait for her skin to dry before putting on a fresh diaper," Sebastian continued, finding enjoyment in Ciel's uneasiness. "Now, take a fresh diaper and place it under your baby. Bring the front part up on the baby's stomach and fasten the tabs to secure the diaper on her waist." Ciel quickly did so just wanting Angelina to be clothed again.

"Excellent, my lord," Sebastian said. "You got it all right on your first try. It usually takes a couple tries to get it right. It's like you were born to do this."

"Quiet, you," Ciel said still feeling embarrassed. Angelina giggled and reached towards Ciel. He got the message and picked her up. She snuggled into his shoulder again and began to dose off.

"You make a fine mommy, my lord," Sebastian said with a smirk.

"Stop calling me a mommy!" Ciel said in embarrassment and annoyance. Sebastian just chuckled as he stepped out of the study for a moment. He returned a minute later with some information. He explained important things for Ciel to know, like teething, when she'd start eating solid food, and when she should start crawling, walking, and speaking. The whole time, Ciel just kept looking at Angelina as she slept and cuddled his shoulder. He knew taking care of her wouldn't be easy, but he somehow knew it would all be worth it.