Chapter 9

Sebastian silently walked through the manor as he pushed the cart with Ciel's morning tea and newspaper and milk for Angelina. Sebastian opened Ciel's bedroom door expecting Ciel to still be asleep, but he was surprised to see Ciel already up and putting a clean diaper on Angelina.

"Young master?" Sebastian said in slight surprise.

"Good timing, Sebastian," Ciel said as he finished changing Angelina and picked her up.

"Huh?" Sebastian said, confused for a moment.

"Angelina's milk," Ciel said. "She's hungry."

"Oh, of course," Sebastian said handing over the bottle.

Ciel sat on his bed and held the bottle up to Angelina's mouth, who started drinking happily. "I trust you have made sure my schedule will be clear for the next few days," Ciel said still watching Angelina.

"Of course, young master," Sebastian said. "We should be ready to head to Houndsworth on the morrow."

"Good," Ciel said. "And my schedule for today?"

"Nothing but some paperwork," Sebastian said preparing Ciel a cup of earl grey tea.

Ciel let out a faint hum of acknowledgement as Angelina finished off her milk. He handed the bottle to Sebastian and took the small dress he was holding in his hand. Ciel changed Angelina out of her nightgown and into the dress before Sebastian dressed him for the day as well.

Ciel headed down to the dinging room, where his breakfast was waiting, with Angelina in his arms.

"Gather the servants, Sebastian," Ciel said after sitting down. "I need to tell them something important."

"Yes, young master," Sebastian said placing his hand over his heart and slightly bowing before leaving the room. A minute later, the servants were lined up near Ciel as he ate his breakfast and held Angelina in his lap.

"You wanted to talk to us, young master?" Mey-Rin said nervously as she tapped her index fingers together.

"Yes," Ciel said without looking at them. "I'm letting you know that we will be going on a trip tomorrow."

"Huh?" the servants said in surprise.

"We will be going to the queen's new resort," Ciel said. "She needs me to take care of a few issues. I've decided that you will be joining us."

"Thank you, young master!" the servants all exclaimed before dashing out of the dining room.

Ciel sighed. "They can be so hard to deal with sometimes," he said to himself. "Isn't that right?" He looked down at Angelina and placed his hand gently on her head. She only giggled and hugged his hand in response.