Chapter 6

Ciel and Sebastian went into town and bought everything they would need for their new...addition. The baby had fallen asleep and was cuddling into Ciel's shoulder. Ciel couldn't stop himself from petting her head slightly.

"So what do we call her?" Sebastian suddenly asked.

"What?" Ciel asked.

"The child," Sebastian said. "We can't just keep calling her 'the baby' can we?"

"Right," Ciel said looking down at the baby again. "A name for her?" Ciel thought.

After a while, Ciel and Sebastian had gotten everything they needed and we're heading back for the manor.

Meanwhile, the servants were all moping around, thinking of the little lady that they may never see again.

"Master's sure been gone for a long time," Finny said. "You think maybe he changed his mind?"

"I wouldn't bet on it," Bard said. "The master's not known for changing his mind."

"Maybe it's for the best," Mey-Rin said.

Before any of them could say anything else, they heard the front doors of the manor open. They all, quickly entered the entrance hall to greet Ciel and Sebastian. "Welcome back," they all said bowing their heads in respect.

"Hello," Sebastian said with a small smirk.

The servants all looked up and were surprised by what they saw. Sebastian was carrying several boxes of baby supplies into the manor. Ciel had the baby girl in his arms, and she was drinking from her bottle, which Ciel held for her.

"What?" Ciel said when he noticed all the servants were staring at him.

"M-m-master, we thought you were-" Finny tried to say.

"We thought you were getting rid of her," Mey-Rin cut in.

"Can't a person change their mind?" Ciel said looking back down at the baby as she finished her bottle. Bard felt his jaw drop to the ground.

"Come along, young master," Sebastian said appearing at the top of the main staircase. "We should start on your 'lessons'." Ciel sighed but headed towards the stairs anyway.

"Wait, young master," Finny suddenly called.

"What?" Ciel said turning around.

"What's her name?" Finny asked.

Ciel was quiet for a moment as he looked down once more at the child that smiled up at him. "Angelina," Ciel quietly said. "Her name is Angelina." He turned back around and continued up the stairs towards his study, leaving his servants still in slight shock.