1

Steve's POV

Steve woke to the feeling of a mouth wrapped round his dick, blinking slowly he looks under the covers to find last nights conquest giving him the best wake up.

His balls now empty and his head pounding ever so slightly, he throws on some sweats, grabs some painkillers before heading to the treadmill for his usual morning 5mile run.

His treadmill is facing a big glass window, the penthouse apartment gives him an incredible view that over looks Central Park.

Half way through his run he is interrupted by his phone ringing, seeing it's his father he huffs before stopping to answer.

"Father" he greets him down the phone.
"I was calling to remind you of the meeting we have at 9am don't be late" his father is quick to respond down the phone.

Shit he curses himself for completely forgetting, quickly looking at the time that reads 8:00.

"Of course I won't be late. See you there" Steve replies hanging up and jumping into the shower.

"Your morning coffee sir" Maria is housekeeper greets him.
"Make it to go" and she nods grabbing a go cup, while Steve shovels a piece of toast in his mouth.
"Will you be needing dinner tonight sir?" Maria asks.
"Not tonight" Steve replies grabbing the cup and making his way to the elevator.

Outside he is greeted by his driver and security guard Sam.
"Good morning Sir" Sam greets him opening the door.
"Morning" is all Steve manages while checking emails on his phone.

The drive from his apartment to head offices was 30 minutes in morning New York traffic.
Bored of checking working emails he flicks through social media, seeing pictures from last night plastered all it.

The downside of being part of one of New York's richest family is the lack of privacy.
Scrolling through he came across pictures of the heiress to Stark Industries, Charlotte Stark. They never got along the handful of times that they have actually met in person.

She thought Steve was your typical playboy bachelor, which to be fair he was but she didn't need the satisfaction of knowing she was right. He thought she was your typical stuck up rich daddy's girl, who only cared about her looks and what designer clothes she was wearing.

She was posing with friends wearing a tiny little black dress, with her long brunette hair cascading down her back in loose curls. She was smiling while sipping on champagne when Steve noticed in the picture a guys arms placed on her ass and he rolls his eyes.

As the car pulls up outside of Rogers Enterprise he puts his phone in his suit pocket.

"Cutting it fine" Joseph greets Steve looking at his Rolex that sits nicely on his wrist.
8:55am

"I'm here aren't I" Steve is quick to respond.
"Surprisingly" Joseph replies showing Steve the pictures that he had previously seen in the car.

"You know I like to let loose" Steve replies while taking a sip of his fresh coffee that his secretary Peggy had handed him when he walked in.

"Your mother worries" Joseph places his phone down and looks at his only son.
"Well she doesn't need to"
"To be quite frank I'm worried as well. From what you demonstrate so far you aren't ready to take over the company" Joseph voice is stern.