3

Charlotte's POV

This had to be some kind of sick joke from her father.
No way in hell was she about to marry Steve dickhead Rogers.

The man, if you can call him that, is a notorious fuck boy.

One month that's what she had to try everything in her power to get her parents to change their mind, while keeping up the role they have now placed on her.

If she was gonna have to go through with this shit show of a plan, she sure as fuck wasn't going to be a stay at home wife.

The elevator journey out of the Rogers building was an awkward one.

"You're going to have to talk to me eventually" Tony says as they stop outside of the building.
"I have nothing to say to you right now" Charlotte snaps before getting into her black jeep and driving away.

Heading home instead of work now no longer in the mood to work, she decides to call her best friend Wanda begging her to come over.

While waiting for Wanda to arrive she decides to call her mom.

"I can guess what this is about" Pepper answers the phone.

"You can't be serious about this shit" Lottie huffs down the phone.

"Sweetheart it's what we believe will be best for you in the end" Pepper tries to calm her.

"Best for me, what's best for me is not to be stuck marrying a man child" disgust lacing her tone.

"Steve is a handsome man, who I'm sure under all that bravado is a genuine caring person" Pepper sounding like she's trying to convince herself as must as Lottie.

"That's bullshit and you know it" she scoffs in response.

"Maybe your new husband will help stop the foul language that comes out your mouth"

"Not a fucking chance, thanks a lot for condemning me to hell. Killing me probably would've been kinder"

"You always were over dramatic" Pepper can't help but laugh at her daughter.

"Errr I'm so over this conversation now goodbye" Lottie hangs up the phone before throwing herself onto the sofa and screaming into a pillow.

"I brought wine and coffee and by the looks of you, it's obvious I should've brought more bottles" Wanda laughs while entering the penthouse.

"You will never guess what plan my genius father has gone and come up with now" she sighs sitting up and taking the caramel iced latte from Wanda.

"With your father anything is possible" she laughs.

"The idiot said he is sick of my way wayward ways and that I have to marry if I want to take over the business" Lottie scoffs.

"You marry that's hilarious? And who is the poor bastard as I assume they have arranged someone for you" Wanda now eyes her best friend.

"Steve Fucking Dickhead Rogers" pure disgust now showing on her face.

"Steve Rogers that's hilarious why on Earth do you parents think that this is even remotely close to a good idea" Wanda can't help but laugh.

"Fuck knows. Apparently they want to teach us responsibility" Lottie shrugs while sipping her coffee.

"Well at least he is good looking" Wanda now smirks.

"He's a walking STI" she groans and Wanda can't help but laugh more. Lottie throws a pillow at her almost causing her to spill her coffee.

"Hey careful" she shirks.

"You deserved it" Lottie can't help but laugh.

"Wait aren't people going to be suddenly confused if you are all of a sudden engaged to Steve" Wanda now asks.

"We have one month to make it look like we have fallen in love and it's a whirlwind romance, or some shit like that" Lottie now groans and puts her head back on the sofa.

"We are going out tonight" Wanda now states "If you are gonna be tied down you need a last night of freedom" Wanda smirks at her.

"Trust me I'm not being the stay at home wife and I'm sure as shit not giving up anything and I mean anything" she looks at Wanda who understands what she means.

"You go girl, you are an independent women" Wanda teases.
"But going out tonight sounds like exactly what I need" She now finishes her coffee and places it on the coffee table.

Hours later her and Wanda were all dressed up ready to go out.
She opted to wear a silver backless dress with red strappy heels, matching red lipstick, paired with her black Yves Saint Laurent clutch.

"Really Wands of all the nightclubs you had to pick a Rogers one" Lottie groans as the car pulls up.

"Need to see what your future family has to offer" Wands smirks at her.

The bottle of wine they drunk before was suddenly not enough and she needed a drink and lots of them.
Not bothering with the queue they were escorted straight inside and to a VIP section of the club.

Heading straight for the bar the pair order a couple of shots, drinking them like they are water before ordering a glass of champagne each.

Wondering through the club that was when she suddenly spotted him sat a booth by himself, she looked in the direction he was watching and it was his best friend Bucky on the dance floor.

Looking back there was suddenly a blonde
straddled on top of him. Oh it was time for her to have some fun.

"This is a public space nobody needs to see you two fucking" she says standing behind his booth.

Causing him to suddenly snap his head around to the direction of her voice, Charlotte stands there with a disgusted look plastered on her face.

"Don't be jealous" Steve smirks at her.

"Oh please if she wants to catch something that's up to her" she rolls her eyes and the girl looks at Steve.

"Ignore her" he growls shooting her daggers, and she can't help but enjoy winding him up.

"Your choice hun but I would definitely think twice" She now smirks at the girl "you two have fun, also make sure to a test tomorrow" winking at them she walks away heading for the dance floor with Wanda.

"That was pure bitch mode I love it" Wanda laughs.

"Just giving him a taste of what his future holds" Lottie smirks before starting to move her body to the music.

Barely using her best moves she can feel a set of eyes watching her, oh she's got him right where she wants him.

Suddenly spotting Bucky heading towards her she decides it's time to amp up her fun of torturing Steve.

"Wanna make the new husband of your jealous?" Bucky whispers in her ear and she laughs obnoxiously and runs her fingers along his chest.

Bingo.

Steve is suddenly heading straight in their direction.
"Buck" Steve shoots his best friend a warning look once he reaches them.

"Where's Blondie? She come to her senses" Lottie laughs knowing she's currently winning.

"Fuck you" Steve snaps.
"Oh you wish you could" she smirks running her fingers along his chest before leaning in and whispering in his ear.
"See you soon hubby to be"

Turning she decides to kiss Bucky on the cheek, while whispering
"Think it worked" as she sees Steve's jaw tense and then she walks off leaving one rather pissed off looking Steve on the dance floor.

"Come on Wands it's time to get out of here, I think I've had enough interaction with lover boy for one night" She smirks at Wanda.

"Oh Steve has no idea what's about to hit him does he" Wanda laughs.

"Nope" she pops the P and winks at Wanda as they exit the club.