30

Lottie's POV

It's been two months and she's slowly recovering, she's been settled into the new house Steve had prepared for her while she was in hospital for just over a week now.
As much as it's nice to out of the hospital it still frustrates her that she still needs almost 24/7 support.

Her casts have been taken off and the bruising has almost faded, she still can't fully walk unattended and sometimes requires a wheelchair.
She feels like a child learning to walk for the first time all over again.

The doctors had warned her it would be slow but she hoped she could beat those odds, how wrong was she.
Quickly she learnt that trying to push herself harder than necessary only hindered her recovery.

This time has definitely made her see the love that Steve has for her because he's been her rock through all of it.

He has been her punching bag at times and she feels guilty that she has at times taken out her anger and frustration on him.
To begin with Steve almost run himself into the ground trying to be there for her, until he realised he didn't have to do it all himself.

Wanda is slightly stronger in dealing with her temper tantrums having been friends with her for many years, she's never afraid to tell Lottie how it is no matter how hard the truth is to hear.

Recovery has definitely been a wave of many different emotions.

Lottie fell into depression for a week in hospital and barely moved from the bed and refused to see anyone.

There has definitely been many tears.
Tears of frustration, anger, sadness and the occasional tears of joy when she makes slow progress.

As she wakes one morning alone in bed she knows exactly where she will find her husband.
Slowly getting off the bed she takes a moment to prepare herself before slowly making her way to the en-suite bathroom.

She feels triumphant when she makes it in alone without too much pain or losing balance.

Standing there in the shower taking care of his usual morning erection she can't help but take a moment to watch him stroking himself.

Fuck she could come just from the sight alone it's been that long.

"Steve" she says making her way to the shower.
He quickly turns around with worry etched on his face and she hates it.

"Baby what's wrong? Why didn't you call me if you needed the toilet" he goes to move out the shower.

"No stay" she says stripping off Steve's t-shirt that's she's wearing.
His eyes roam over her naked body that was broken and is now scared but he looks at her exactly how he used to.
He's reassured her many times that's she still the most beautiful woman he's ever seen.

"Let me help you" she says moving into the shower.
Instantly Steve's arms are around her waist to help her.

"Lottie" he warns.
"Please" she says as she grabs hold of him and begins stroking.

"Fuck" he hisses.
"Fuck my face Steve, please let me do this for you" she says as she continues to stroke him but takes a seat on the chair he had installed for her.

"I don't want to hurt you" his voice gruff.
"You won't" she replies.
She leans forward and licks the salty pre cum that's already leaking from the to tip and swirls it around.

"Oh fuck" Steve pants as he gives in and moves forward to help her.

She opens her mouth and takes him further into her throat and begins to suck before hallowing her cheeks and taking him further.
She swallows around him knowing that drives him crazy.

"Fuck Lottie I'm not gonna last long that feels so good" he pants.
He was right he didn't last much longer before he's coming down her throat and she's swallowing every last drop, before sucking him clean.

"Are you okay?" He drops to his knees.
"More than okay" she smirks at him.

It's been so hard not being able to touch him, every morning she feels him hard against her and it pained her to not be able to do anything about it.

But this felt incredible like it was one step further into her recovery.
She can't wait till she can let him fuck her again she misses having him sink inside her.

"Let me take care of you now" he whispers against her neck.
He places soft kisses along her neckline before moving down.

Placing his mouth around one of her rather erect nipples she moans rather loud and the sensation.
"Let me know if I hurt you at all. If it's too much tap my shoulder" he smirks before continuing his trail of kisses south.

The second his mouth connects with her clit she almost explodes.
Holy fuck it's been too long and his mouth feels incredible.

Adding a finger he looks up to check she's okay and she nods, the slight pain from jolting at the intrusion is worth it.

His mouth moves back to sucking on her clit and he adds a second finger and begins pumping slowly.

"Oh fuck Steve" she screams.
It's almost embarrassing how quickly she comes all over his face but her body feels alive for the first time in forever.

He licks up every last drop of come before coming up to give her a kiss and she tastes herself on his tongue.

"I say we start every morning off that way" she smirks against his lips once they break the kiss.
"No arguments from me as long as you're okay" he replies and she nods.

"I can't wait till you can fuck me like you used to" she pants and he groans in frustration.
"Trust me neither can I" he says looking down at his dick already hardening again.

"Wanna second blowjob?" She asks and he shakes his head.
"I think you probably had enough for one morning" he tucks a piece of hair behind her ear.
"Let shower off and grab some breakfast" he says standing to grab the shampoo to wash her hair.

Once he washed her hair and she helped where she could washing him as she savoured this intimacy, they head to the kitchen where they are greeted by a grinning Wanda.

"Well I see someone is on the mend" she smirks.
"We didn't have sex" Lottie replies.
"Well remind me to be out when you do if that's the noise you make from just oral." she laughs.
"We might warn you" Lottie shrugs and smirks back at her best friend.

"It's like the old days all over again" Wanda says handing Lottie a coffee.
"I don't want to know" Steve quickly adds but is used to their conversations by now.
"Maybe you need to warn us next time a certain best friend is in town" Lottie wiggles her eye brows.

"It was once" Wanda defends herself.
"Definitely wasn't" Steve chips in and they all burst out laughing knowing full well her and Bucky have been hooking up for a while now.

This morning is hopefully a step in the right direction of her life finally getting back to how it used to be, but this time she has her husband firmly by her side and she's not letting him go ever again.