4

Steve's POV

Groaning awake Steve rolls over grabbing his phone after barely getting any sleep last night, his interaction with Charlotte left him tossing and turning all night.

Why and how has he let her get under his skin?

Loading his social media he sees a message from Charlotte that she sent last night.

Hope your balls aren't too blue.

Fucking bitch.

How the hell are they meant to convince the public they are falling madly in love when he absolutely despises everything about her.

Not giving her the satisfaction of a reply, he locks his phone throwing it on the bed.
God he needed to get laid tonight but for now his hand and a warm shower will have to do.

After letting the water warm he steps into the nice hot steaming shower, letting the water try and wash away his hangover and tiredness.
Using one hand he starts to pump himself trying to release some tension.

Working himself closer to the edge, suddenly images of Charlotte from last night flash in his mind. The way her body moved effortlessly to the music, and then it flashes to those knee high boots she had been wearing in the office.

Imagining those boots wrapped around his shoulders while he enjoys tasting her sweet pussy while he eats her out on his desk, suddenly his climax hits him and he releases all over his hand.

Before letting his sins be washed down the drain.

However now he's kicking himself for getting off to the thought of that spoilt brat.

Steve's weekends were normally spent partying or visiting his parents for dinner if they force it upon him. Actually now that he comes to think of it that's exactly how his weekdays are spent as well,  they just have work included inbetween.

Hearing his phone ping he checks it to see a message from his father.

Don't forget you need to make an effort with Charlotte.

It's not even been a fucking day what does he want me down on my knee already. Steve mumbles to himself as he dials Bucky's number but gets voicemail.

Deciding he wants his father off his back because he knows come Monday in the office he will receive an interrogation, he pulls up Charlotte's social media sending her a message.

Dad's already on my case, what are you up up today?

He feels like he needs to cleanse his phone just from sending that message, but at least he's done his part now the ball is now in her court.

"Good morning, your coffee sir" Maria greets him as he wonders into the kitchen.

"What can I get you for breakfast this morning" she smiles at him.
"French toast with bacon and syrup would be great" he replies taking a sip of his freshly brewed coffee that he desperately needed.

"Will there be a guest this morning joining you?" Maria asks unsure if Steve brought someone home last night or not. She was used to the occasional girl joining or Bucky. Maria has even gotten used most girls being escorted out with a look of hope that they may see him again, it's safe to say they probably won't.

"Not this morning" his face showing clear signs of annoyance so she nods at him and makes herself busy in the kitchen.

Sliding into my DM's wow how original of you Rogers. Is your game really that poor?
He sees a response from Charlotte, that girl clearly has a lot of attitude that he can't wait to tame.