19

Steve's POV

"You seen Charlotte?" Tony comes up to Steve with panic written all over him.

"She said she needed the bathroom, let me go check" Steve replies as he heads to bathroom but Tony follows him.

The downstairs bathroom was empty so they went upstairs to look but came up empty again.

"Shit" Tony curses as he shouts Lottie's name before checking all the bedrooms.

"Tony what's going on?" Steve asks stopping him just before he goes downstairs.

"We need to find Charlotte now" is all he replies and rushes downstairs.

"What's going on?" Wanda asks but before anyone can answer Happy comes over.
"The cars gone" his voice panicked.

Tony turns to Wanda.
"Brock escaped" his face pale.

"Shit let me check the app we have to track each other" she replies pulling her phone out "Fuck her phones not on, Happy can you track the car?"

"She managed to disable the tracking" and Tony's body becomes even more tense.
"What is going on?" Steve tries to ask feeling the panic that's building between them all but doesn't understand.

"I will go check the spot she went to after her engagement, you and Happy go check the hotel" Wanda tries her hardest to sound strong but her voice breaks.

"Take Steve if Brock's free he won't hesitate to use you to get to her" Tony tells her.

Shit this sounds serious!

"Okay okay let's go we need to find her, stay in contact" Wanda says hurrying Steve towards door.

"Wanda what is going on?" Steve re-asks wanting an answer this time as his voice is firm, as they climb into the car.

"Brock who is Lottie's ex was serving time in prison but looks like he broke out, he's a dangerous guy Steve. He's obsessed with her and he didn't exactly take the break up well even though he was at fault. But Lottie is the reason he's in jail and he knows it" she explains clearly only part of the story. "It's her story to tell not mine but just know she's in real danger"

"Fuck" he curses while guilt riddles him knowing he's the reason she fled and is now alone and in danger.

They check the spot where Wanda found her before but they come up empty, Tony calls and says there's no sign of her at the hotel.

"The club?" Steve whispers to Wanda while she's on the phone to Tony.
"Tony let me just try one more place and then I will call you back, you start on the CCTV" she hangs up before dialling another number.

"Loki is Rose at the club?" She asks.
"I've just arrived and haven't seen her, let me ask the bouncer if she's here.... No he hasn't seen her, is everything okay?" Steve can just about hear his voice down the phone.

"Oh yeah just having trouble locating her at the moment, we had a fight I thought she might go there to cool off" Wanda lies.

"I will let you know if I see her and you two always make up" he replies and Wanda thanks him before hanging up.

"Do they know who she really is?" Curiosity gets the better of Steve.

"Yeah but we always just call her Rose" Wanda shrugs before dialling Tony back.

Steve pulls out his phone seeing a message from Bucky.

What's going on, why have you left with Wanda, Tony and Happy? Pepper hasn't said much.