20

Charlotte's POV

Lottie woke with an excruciating headache, but guess that should've been expected after being hit over the head by an crazy ex.
Slowly she begins to open her eyes trying to figure out where she is but there wasn't much but darkness to see, whilst she felt the cold chains around her wrists.

Moving slowly to sit up she realises she's chained to a wall and is sat on a thin mattress still on the floor whilst still in her wedding dress.

Reaching round to feel the back of her head to check if it's still bleeding, she feels her hair matted together with the dry blood.

Her eyes adjusting to the darkness she tries to take in her surroundings, as she notices some stairs on one side quickly realising she's in a basement with not so much as a window.

How long had she been out for?

She prays her Dad and Happy are looking for her but the question she can't stop asking herself, is Steve helping them?

Would Steve even care that she's gone or is he relieved that his wife is missing so he doesn't have to be with her and pretend anymore.

The conversation she overheard between him and his mother keeps replaying on her mind followed by all the moments they she shared together.
Was none of it real?
Was it all truly just an act?
Could he love her?

Her thoughts are interrupted by the noise of the door opening and the creaking of stairs.

"Awww there's my sunshine" she hears the voice she was hoping she would never hear again.

Not bothering with replying she just sits there silent looking down, but suddenly begins to blink as her eyes adjust to the now lit room, as he switches on a light.

Looking round she notices a bucket in the corner near the mattress and not much else in the room.

"Eat" Brock demands as he places down some toast in front of her.
She notices the bruises on his face and the busted lip.

"Not hungry" she lies.

"I will leave it there. God I always thought it would be me you were walking down the aisle to in a beautiful dress" his eyes roam over her body.
Her body wanting to recoil at his stare.

"Well not my fault you couldn't keep your dick in your pants" she shrugs.

"Baby they never meant anything to me, I was drunk and high I didn't mean to" he tries to defend his actions.

"Oh what you just tripped and fell and your dick just happened to slip into another women's vagina" she rolls her eyes fed up already hearing the same old bullshit.

"Maybe if you put out more I wouldn't have had to look elsewhere" he grunts.

"Oh please I stopped putting out because I didn't want to catch anything from you" she screws up her face. This was how their relationship always was him blaming her for everything that was wrong.
He was always trying to break her self esteem by belittling her, body shaming and just basically being a complete utter dick.

At the beginning he was sweet and charming and the perfect boyfriend but a year later his true colours showed. A girl can only take shit for so long before she reaches a breaking point.

It may have taken longer than it should've but eventually she saw the light and her revenge was sweet.
He was a small time dealer and so she planted a shit ton of drugs and an illegal weapon on him and called the police, she was smart enough that none of it would lead back to her.

He got a very hefty prison sentence and also one of the most ruthless drug dealers threatening him for the drugs that were taken by the police.

"Why would you risk coming out of prison?" She asks knowing word would get back to the dealer that he's out.

"I needed to get my girl" he smirked at her.

"Oh please I'm not your girl, and you shouldn't have gone through the effort of escaping prison for me" sarcasm drips of her.

"You owe me bitch and to start with you are gonna pay off that drug dealer" he moves closer to her.

"Like fuck I am" she laughs "It's not my fault you screwed over a drug dealer" now she can't help but smirk at him.

Is winding up the man who is currently holding her hostage a good idea? Probably not considering she's the one in chains in a dark basement, but she doesn't want him to think he holds all the power over her.

"We both know it was you who did this" he screams.

"Me!" She plays innocent "I would never do such a thing, I dabbled in drugs I didn't deal them"

Slap!

A pain radiates through her face as his hands connects with her cheek, before he grabs her jaw and forces her to look into his eyes.

"Don't test me" he growls.

"Wow didn't have you down as a bitch who slapped" she glares daggers at him.

Yep that did it.

His right hand connects with her jaw.

"Hitting the women you claim to love that's a new low even for you" she spits blood on the floor in front of her.

"I'm sorry baby but you push me" he now strokes her face. "Eat your toast" he says backing up "we're not done here though, I will get you to pay your debts" he says before heading back out the room, but leaves the light one this time.

Throwing the plate with the toast on she watches the pieces hit the ground. She can't let helplessness get to her she's needs to stay strong if she's gonna find a way out of here.

Brock isn't the smartest tool in the box maybe if she let him believe she's forgiven him, and he's the one she wants he will unchain her. Then she will kick his ass the way he deserves before either sending him back to jail or maybe better yet to the dealer who he owes.

That's what she will do while she waits for rescue, play him at his own game and hope he falls for it.

Would he truly hurt her? That's one thing she's now not sure on. He was many things when they were together but he had never physically laid a finger on her.
This version of him is different, but guess jail changes a person.

She looks down at her dress wondering again if Steve even cares she's gone.
Would he feel guilty that it was his words that caused her to flee leading to this kidnapping.

Okay sure he couldn't have predicted this because hell even she couldn't have predicted something like this happening, but would he feel guilty none the less?

Part of her wants him to feel guilty, least that's an emotion other than hatred or despise.
Could this marriage last? Is the reward really worth the sacrifice?

Guess only time will tell.

God being alone with her thoughts is probably one of the worst things about this kidnapping, she can't turn her brain off.
That's also one of the other things she loves about dancing on stage she doesn't have to think about things, it just clears her mind and for a moment she has peace.

Having mind blowing orgasms from her now husband also helped but the question is would she let him near her again? Would he still want her?

Okay she needs to get out of here soon or she may just start to loose some of her sanity.
She closes her eyes and prays.