𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦

𝘚𝘵𝘦𝘷𝘦

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

Her skin was so fucking soft and warm.

Aurora Coppola had been on my radar for years. I first saw her on her twentieth birthday, she had no idea I was there. Her birthday that year was at her family's casino, and she looked so fucking uncomfortable. She spoke to me, but her eyes never left her feet, and I realized how fucking submissive she was. Her father was making her a perfect candidate to marry off, and I knew he would never consider me as an option, so it was a perfect time to cash in on a debt that was due.

"Bambina," Aurora turned towards me, eyes wide and those damn stars resting in them, if I hadn't seen her in the city before I would've never thought she left that fucking house he had her in, "You are free to do whatever you wish inside the casino, order what you wish, wander where you wish, just do not leave the doors."

"Do I have to have a bodyguard?"

"No, you do not," I opened the door when we arrived, sliding out of the backseat her delicate hand being swallowed in mine. She didn't release it when she got out of the car, instead, she wrapped her free hand around my bicep, making it where my hand was pulled in front of her, a shield. She knew she was walking into danger, and whether she wanted to admit it, she knew I'd protect her.

Lotus Casino was one of the newer ones I had opened in Brooklyn. The Ancient Greek-inspired design held most of my illicit activities, and truthfully I was proud of this building. I had designed it myself, the first floor held the game tables, and a grand fountain was in the entrance with statues of Hades and Persephone being the focal point, it only made sense to have the god of the underworld, looking over my underworld. The floor and walls were marble, sparkling in the light and an ocean-blue carpet set a pathway to the bar. I stopped at the edge of the carpet, guiding Aurora on the path, her eyes wide when I spun her to face me, one hand wrapping completely around her throat. "Do not run Bambina, there is no escape for you."

"I need alcohol if I'm going to keep dealing with you," her voice was quiet, fingers encircling my wrist, "You give me a migraine."

"I take that as a compliment pretty girl," I snapped towards Bucky, watching him cross the space tentatively, a black card in his hand. I took it from him without my eyes leaving Aurora, her pretty gray eyes locked on mine, she knew there were lots of people watching her, each one wanting to take a bite, but she knew the biggest threat was me, a chilling smile crossing my face at the thought of her knowing the danger she was in. "Open," Instantly her lips parted, "You're so much more manageable when you don't speak," I slid my card through her parted lips, her eyes closing as her hands gripped my wrist tighter, nails threatening to break the skin. "Bucky will be with me, if you need me, I'm on the second floor," her head tipped back when I stepped forward, towering over her body but her eyes never left mine, "Pin is 0905, spend as much as you wish."

I let go of her throat, watching her stagger back and pull the card from her lips, "If you thought that would humiliate me," she tucked the card into her bra, crossing her arms. "You are severely mistaken."

"Oh bambina, it's not to humiliate you, you do that enough on your own," her jaw set, that defiant look coming into her eyes and I smirked, "It's because your daddy and I have no shortage of enemies, and most are right under our noses pretty girl," she pushed her hair off her shoulder, a delicate collarbone being exposed, and if she was anyone else I would've already claimed, but I wanted to ruin her, and I wanted her daddy to watch, "That was to make sure that none of those men try to take a bite out of what's mine."

"I'm not yours," Two steps and Aurora was standing chest to chest with me, "I'm not my daddy's either, I am my own person and it's time you men start to realize that."