Everett-7

[For the love everything naughty please wake up so I can visually see what's going on. Feeling isn't enough.]

I open my eyes slowly as I feel the tiredness wanting to keep them shut. My back was killing me and my arms and legs needed a good stretch. I couldn't move though. My eyes opened all the way and suddenly all my senses were on high alert.

I smell coconut and feel smooth skin. Ciara faces me while she sleeps and my arm is tightly wrapped around her waist as the other is used as her own personal pillow.

Now wonder I can't feel my arm.

[Oh this is gooood. It would be even better if Kal walked in on this.]

He would understand.

[would he though?]

Yeah, I don't want to risk it.

I try to slowly and gently remove my hands from around her waist, careful not to wake her up.

She stirs a bit and lets out a not so soft snore. I freeze and look at her face to see if she woke up. Her lips part a bit but she doesn't wake up. She doesn't even really move besides wiggling her nose a bit.

I expected maybe the cliche "she snuggled closer to him" type of thing to happen, but she was knocked out and basically a ragdoll.

[she's really only that close to you because you were holding on to her like she was the last piece of candy.]

You know I usually hold something when I sleep. It's habit.

[I don't know when we picked up this habit, but I hate it. How am I suppose to be cold and mysterious when you have the need to cuddle.]

You're not cold or mysterious. You're just perverted and unbothered.

[That truth hurts. Pretend you can see me frowning at you.]

Back on the problem infront of us. The very beautiful problem...infront of us.

God I don't wanna wake her up. I could watch her all day. I've never seen someone with this much peace in their face. It must mean she feels safe right?

[maybe. She'd be wrong to feel safe though.]

I can keep her safe. No one will touch her.

[that guy yesterday was looking too much.]

It was disgusting. I wanted to rip his eyes out for looking at what's ours.

Wait. Wait.

Are you messing with my head? Why the hell did I just say that?

[I plead the fifth]

No, speak. You're the reason I'm feeling so...possessive. She's not an object that I own. Let's get that out of our heads.

[We don't own her, sure. But if she even looked at another man I would off my self and him.]

Honestly me too.

Okay focus. I got to get off this damn couch before she wakes up. I start to slowly move again eventually crawling like a clumsy giant off the couch.

I let out an exasperated sigh and kneel in front of the couch as my heart calms down. During the process she had turned her body and is now facing me again.

I look at her as she sleeps and feel my heart rate quicken. My body moves before my brain can think as I reach a hand out to touch her face. Her skin was perfect. Her eyelashes were perfect. Her lips were perfect.