Everett 12 [M]

After cleaning my self and taking a very very cold shower, I still had a weird feeling in my chest. It wasn't because I liked her or anything. It just felt like I was going to black out and that wasn't good.

[Would be good for me]

No shit.

[Get out the damn shower]

Shut up I'm getting out.

I get out and dry off going to my room in just a towel. It was still really late considering our whole little "talk" happened when I'm suppose to be at work. I look at the clock and see it's already 12 am. I would be closing up in an hour.

I put on a white t shirt and some sweat pants before leaving my room to see if Ciara is in the living room. I see her laying on her side with one throw pillow in between her legs and the other being strangled between her arms. She watches tv this way, looking like she's going to fall asleep any second.

"Hey." I say announcing my self. I go to the couch stopping her from moving and put her legs on my lap so she can still lie down.

"What body wash do you use." Ciara ask still looking at the tv.

"I just use some random soap from the store. Why?" I almost let out a chuckle at her random question.

"You just...smell good." Her voice gets quiet and she snuggles closer into the pillow she's still very much strangling.

I shrugged it off and resisted the urge to smell myself to understand what she's talking about. I don't even really use cologne so I never thought about how I smelled. All I needed was soap and deodorant.

I start to shift nervously as I remember we were going to talk about everything. I was going to let her in my life hoping that she would still accept me after this small story time.

"You're shaking." Ciara says. I look to her to see she is now sitting up and staring at me. Her legs still on my lap. I look down and see my hands on her legs shaking slightly and my leg bouncing in anxiety.

"Are you nervous about telling me?"

[Damnit pick an emotion, Everett]

It's not my fault you're messing with my brain and making me feel and do things that aren't normal for me.

[Aw. We're becoming one.]

I'd hate that. Truly.

"I just haven't told anyone everything. I usually just pick and choose what to talk about. Even my damn therapist doesn't know everything." I sigh and start to mindlessly draw circles on her legs. They were smooth and so...touchable.

"Well I'm honored to be the first. This is a no judgement zone. Besides, we already got the murder part out of the way so...let's move on."

Ciara moves closer bending her knees slightly but enough to still be on me. My hand now resting on her thighs. They were still smooth but just closer to the prize.

[Focus brother.]

Wow that's the first time you actually encouraged being non perverted.

[I guess we're both changing.]

I blink my eyes trying to focus and look to Ciara. I keep focus on her beautifully curious brown eyes and begin to tell her everything.

As I speak she keeps her eyes on me nodding her head and actively listening. She ask a question here and there staying on topic. She was just genuinely interested in me and it made my heart swell.