Chapter 3

The next night, I tossed and turned, trying to sleep. Once sleep claimed me, I found myself in a strange place. It was like a sandy platform overlooking a sunset.

"What the--"

I looked up and winced, seeing Error looking at me in shock.

Uhhhh...hi?

He then scowled. "How did you get in here?? None can but Ink!"

Um...I fell asleep?

Error raised his hand towards me as my soul came to be, and I panicked, jumping out of the way as more blue strings tried to tie me up again.

I kept dodging, somehow, but eventually slipped up as one of the strings managed to wrap around my waist.

I yelped as it dragged me upwards, kicking my legs and trying to untie it. As expected, more string appeared and tied everything up to where I could, once again, barely move.

Error examined my now tied-up soul. "What have you been doing to get your soul weakened like this?"

I wiggled a teeny bit, trying to find some weak spot. Cross/Chara did, plus the bit of damage you did earlier.

Error hummed in thought. "It's not often I get visitors here...besides Ink being annoying."

More like visitor-turned-hostage or something...

Error rolled his eyes and looked at my soul again. "Do tell...if I were to...take this, how determined would you be to stay alive?"

My eyes widened. Um...please don't. Aren't you satisfied having Cross and Chara's soul?

"Maybe. But maybe I'm getting bored of this truce and want to destroy something..."

I bit my lip some. M-Maybe not me, please?

Error chuckled. "Are you afraid, human?"

I looked around a bit. ...no?

Error just grinned. "Seems to me that you are afraid. A helpless little human in a world, a multiverse, she's unprepared for."

I will admit that I'm in over my head, but it's not like I asked to be here...or anywhere in your guys' multiverse.

"Then how come you keep disappearing and reappearing all over the multiverse?"

I sighed heavily. Like I keep saying to everyone, I DON'T KNOW. Geez...

Error narrowed his eyes. "Since you say you know so much about us, you should be able to grasp the idea that antagonizing me is not the smartest idea..." He said lowly.

I shrunk a little, grinning nervously. Heh, uh...I know, but I can't help it. I get sarcastic when I'm in danger.

"That seems...unsafe for you."

No kidding. Now, uh...can you maybe put me down?

"No."

I blinked some. Okay...why?

He smirked. "Cuz I don't feel like doing that."

That's just mean. I struggled a bit, but like I'd said before, I could barely move. There was enough give in the strings to let me breathe, but that was about it.

Error watched me struggle a bit before chuckling. "You aren't getting out of here unless I feel like letting you go."

Does that include when I wake up? Because I was practically in the middle of a battle when I woke up last time.