Chapter 1: A New Spring Day.

The sun was warm as it shone through the windows of the omegas upper apartment in the early hours of the morning. He had his face hidden under the covers and buried in his pillow with his hair sticking up in places above the sheets. The omega was cosy in his blankets surrounded by his own scent of roses; though he was happy enough to be encased by his own scent, he wished for more. But it's better than nothing.

Having his scent, the soft rose. It was like a security blanket for him. Now, if you thought this story was something sweet, soft, and adorable, it is indeed not. For there are somethings in this story that will make you sad, confused or even worried for two characters. But who's to tell you to stop reading? Not me, that's for sure.

The omega, who was encased in his scent, let his eyes open to the morning light and poked his head out of his blankets. He let a huff drop from his lips and sighed before sitting up. He patted his hair down from that back and sides before he slipped out of his warm bed and away from the bed just a few feet away from it.

The omega now walking around, started on his morning routine; which consisted of having a shower, brushing his teeth, eating breakfast whilst drinking a cup of tea, brushing his teeth again for extra measure and getting changed in a soft white sweater that was baggy in the sleeves and were almost like bat wings up the arms on him as it was extra big. He wore some jeans and his usual camel coloured timberlands.

He walked down his apartment stairs down to his lower floor flower shop; that hid his scent amazingly well from unknown, unwanted or unfaithful alpha's who walked in for flowers for their mates from time to time, he smiled as he picked up his blue coloured watering can that was big enough for all his gorgeous, pretty flowers to drink well from.

The omega hummed softly as he came to the last flower, a beautiful blood, red rose that sat just by the front door of his shop. If anyone came in and they smelt a rose, it would be that one and not him. If you're wondering why he doesn't take scent blockers, well, ironically, they don't block his scent. If anything, they cause an allergic reaction that causes his own throat to close up. So owning a flower shop with a rose scent is the better option.

The omega turned the sign on the front of his door from it saying 'closed' to it, saying 'open'. He looked outside through the glass and saw it was a nice day; the type of day in which it was slightly cloudy but still sunny and warm.

He walked back to the counter and placed the watering can back in the corner and walked around to the normal side he'd stand at the counter. The omega booted up his computer, logged in, and then checked his emails for any new orders that had come through overnight.

As he checked over his emails and noted down the new orders and sent replies to the ones finished and ready for pick up he heard his front door open with the sound of the charming, rusty bell chime.

"Hey, good morning Jeongguk!" A fellow omega known as Seok-Jin but Jeongguk calls him Jin came in with his alpha mate trailing behind.

"Morning Jeongguk!" The alpha named Namjoon greeted too.

"Oh! Morning you two! What brings you in on this nice morning?" Jeongguk asked as he looked up from what he was writing down.

"Nothing much, we just came back from a small morning walk around the area here, had some breakfast, you know.." Jin smiled as he explained their morning.

"That's good, I'm glad you guys had a good start to your morning." Jeongguk smiled back.

"Jeongguk…how are you doing?" Jin asked softly as he looked at the younger with a saddened look.

Jeongguk looked at the two with a somewhat hardened expression before he sighed and let his pen drop to his paper. He knew the two were concerned about him being mateless. They knew about him and his allergy, and his lack of finding his mate as they were close friends and almost found family.