Chapter 3: Friendly Visits.

It was a weekend for the omega, and on weekends, he would open a little later than normal just to have a sleep in. Jeongguk was stirring his tea for the morning. His hair had a few strands sticking up at the back from his heavy sleep and snuggled against his pillow.

His mind kept winding back to thinking about Taehyung. He didn't understand why the alpha was quiet. Why didn't the alpha speak? The question ate away at him, but going back and forth on the idea, he decided just to not question it. His other hyungs didn't question his reasons for his own things, so why should he question the reasons Taehyung had for not talking.

His own things; now, as mentioned earlier, this story is sad. This won't be mentioned again for a good long while. Jeongguk's own things were personal, more family related, so it was close to heart. You wouldn't think it would affect him so. But it did. It sometimes kept him awake at night with heartache, longing, and more often than not, pleads.

Pleads of his future mate not rejecting him, pleads of his future mate just loving him regardless of his family history and backstory. Just pleads to the moon goddess when he would spiral on the more lonely nights.

His hand had stopped stirring the spoon in his tea, and Jeongguk heard a voice in the flower shop below. He hadn't opened yet, and the only other people who had keys were Namjoon and Jin. He left his spoon in his mug and walked down in just his pajamas, which consisted of a plaid patterned pair of loose pants that were red and a soft fabric loose shirt that was made for sleeping in.

"Oh..? Can I help you guys..?" Jeongguk asked as he saw that it was only Yoongi and Taehyung who walked in.

"Sorry, we came before you opened - Namjoon gave us a key." Yoongi lifted the key up to show the other.

"I can see that.." Jeongguk nodded, his eyes drifting to look at the vanilla scented male.

"We wanted to know if you could make a few bouquets for our tattoo parlour opening?" Yoongi asked as he walked towards the counter where the youngest would normally be standing.

"Uhm..depends on when you want them, my orders are quite packed right now.." Jeongguk replied, starting to feel self-conscious that he was still in his pyjamas.

"In about a week..I think" Yoongi turned to look at the other alpha. "Right..?" He asked softly. Taehyung nodded as a reply.

"What day..?" Jeongguk asked as he walked to the counter and took a pen and his sheet of paper notes for his orders.

"Friday..?" Yoongi questioned as he looked at the other alpha. Taehyung shook his head no. "Was it the following Monday?"

Taehyung nodded.

"Why did we change it again?" Yoongi asked before he realized why. "Oh, because of Jimin's thing Friday right..right.. "

"Jimin's thing..?" Jeongguk asked as he wrote his template for what he normally writes for each order; Day needed, what flowers, colours, etc.

"Yeah, he has an after party for an event," Yoongi replied.

"Oh, I see." Jeongguk nodded with a smile. "What type of flowers or colours should I keep in mind for you guys?" He asked.

"I don't know many flowers, to be honest, but can we keep a black, red and white theme..?" Yoongi turned to look at Taehyung just to make sure, who nodded again.

"Alright, that's easy enough.." Jeongguk smiled as he wrote down the details. "I'll surprise you with the flowers then -" He stopped when he saw Taehyung tapping Yoongi on his shoulder.

Yoongi hummed as he looked at him. "What's up..?" Taehyung nudged his head slightly in the direction of the rose at the front. "Oh.. oh! Yeah, okay. "

Jeongguk looked between the two with a confused expression but just let it be as the two had known each other longer, and so there might be a hidden understanding between them.