Chapter 14: Sweeter and Sweeter.

After their bath, Taehyung was the one to step out first to gather clean clothing for Jeongguk and even a towel. What he grabbed was something easy for the omega to wear so it didn't feel too tight on Jeongguk's body; a loose shirt and underwear. Taehyung had also borrowed another pair of sweatpants and a shirt from the omega.

Taehyung brought the clothing into the bathroom and placed it on the sink before he helped the omega out of the empty bathtub, which he had already let drain. Taehyung quickly grabbed a towel and wrapped it around Jeongguk. Rubbing his arms and hair with the towel, making him giggle.

"Do you need help getting changed?" Taehyung asked as he lowered the towel to wrap it around Jeongguk's body.

"I should be fine," Jeongguk giggled. "Could you set up my bed though? For when you scent me" He gave a loving smile to the alpha.

Taehyung looked at the younger with curious eyes and a tilt of his head. "..How..?"

Jeongguk blinked at the other who looked like a lost puppy. "What..what do you mean..? Did you not get to make nests when you were a child?" He furrowed his eyebrows.

"When I was a toddler, with my mother watching over me.. but.." He let out a breath with a sad smile. "..as I grew, I wasn't allowed, I was forbidden to do so..I tried a few times in the.. the middle of the night but.." Taehyung's voice shook, his words broke.

"You don't need to continue," Jeongguk shook his head as he placed a hand on the other cheek. "..Do you remember how to make a nest?"

"Not really.." Taehyung shook his head as he nuzzled into the omegas hand.

"Just follow your instincts," Jeongguk replied. "and don't be afraid.." He looked into the other's eyes. His voice was soft as he said it, but it was strong.

Taehyung let out a shaky breath as he nodded. He let go of the omegas hand and left the bathroom to set up the omegas bed.

Standing in front of the bed Taehyung looked over the messy duvet and sheets. He gulped and tried to calm nerves as his hands shook by his sides. He took a breath and took the duvet and moved it so that it was flat before the top end was folded over to the bottom end of the bed. He moved his leather jacket so it lay under the duvet, where the omega lays. Taehyung moved two of the pillows so they were either side of the bed and two up top. He stepped back for a second. He felt something off. His instincts knew there was something off. He could feel his insides churn with anxiety.

Taehyung looked around and his eyes landed on the omegas chest of draws. He walked over to it and opened a set of drawers before pulling out some hoodies and shirts. He moved a few to be placed onto the bed. The alpha frowned as he felt something was missing. He turned to his head to see his shirt. and smiled.

Taehyung walked over to pick up his shirt and placed it by one of the pillows for the omega. He smiled. It felt almost right. Something else was also missing.

"Everything okay, Taehyungie?" The alpha turned his head at the sound of his mate's voice. He saw Jeongguk walking closer to where he stood.

Taehyung nodded and he knew what was missing. His mate. Taehyung turned to pick his mate up and place him in the makeshift nest on the bed.

"O-oh?" Jeongguk gasped as he was laid down on the alpha leather jacket and the alpha over him.

Jeongguk watched as the alpha moved to lay between his legs and moved so he had his head nuzzled into the omegas neck.

"A-are you okay..?" Jeongguk asked as he wrapped his arms around his mate. He felt the alpha nod against his neck.

"The nest you made is very pretty," Jeongguk complimented. Even though it doesn't look like much, it was enough for the two of them and Jeongguk felt proud that the alpha was able to make a nest for them both for the alpha to scent him.