Chapter 6: Painful to Peaceful.

The morning started out normal. Calm and peaceful. However, that soon turned to pain for Taehyung. His bed was soft, thankfully, but it didn't stop him from growling under his breath and huffing from the heat and pain. His whole body ached, and he could feel his muscles cramp, his bones quiver, and his nerves shoot pain everywhere, every time he moved. Taehyung wasn't even sure what time it was, and it didn't bother him.

It starts like this every time, he starts off in paralyzing pain and is left to curl up alone in bed. That's just day one. Days two and three were the destruction days; where he's able to move, but he isn't in the right state of mind to know what he does. Days four and five are when it slowly eases but he's able to at least eat after three or four days. Day six is when he's able to sleep better. After that, he's back to his usual self.

But today, it was just all pain. Taehyung wanted to cry and scream, but he couldn't. Only low, chesty growls came out from his mouth.

Taehyung could vaguely hear a knocking on his door. But he thought nothing of it.

"Taehyung!" Yoongi shouted through the door. "..Jeongguk will be here soon, hold tight!"

Taehyung couldn't reply properly. He tried to get a few words out, but it came out a grable.

"I'll take that as you heard me.." He heard Yoongi trail off before the floor creaked as he stepped away.

Yoongi stepped back from the door and eyed the locks and chair against the door knob. He let out a sigh and started to get impatient about Jeongguk coming. He wanted the younger omega to hurry up so his friend could feel better.

"Yoogi-bear, stop stressing." Jimin walked in from the kitchen with their hot morning drinks in hand and eyed the other. "I can smell it from the other room.."

"I'm sorry, Jiminie," Yoongi sighed as he took his drink from his mate's hand. "It's just.. it's worse for him.. I just hope Jeongguk's scent helps"

"Once Jeongguk gets here, he'll be okay," Jimin reassured while placing a hand on Yoongi's shoulder.

"Yeah.. I hope so.." Yoongi grumbled as he sipped on his coffee.

Just as Jimin was about to take a sip of his tea, the sound of their front entrance being knocked on caused the two males to turn their heads.

"I'll go let him in." Yoongi placed a kiss against Jimin's cheek before he walked to the stairs with his coffee in hand.

"I'll keep an ear and eye on Taehyung," Jimin responded.

"Thank you, Jiminie," Yoongi spoke louder as he walked down the stairs to the lower tattoo parlour level.

Yoongi shuffled over to the glass door where he saw Jeongguk standing there with a bag in hand with his back turned from the door. Yoongi walked over and pulled the keys out of his pocket. He unlocked the door and opened the door next to the omega and not the one that was behind him.

"Good, you're here," Yoongi spoke aloud, making the other jump.

"Oh! Yoongi-ssi! I didn't hear you opening the door.." Jeongguk took a breath as he giggled before his expression turned to that of worry.

"How is he?" The omega asked.

"His rut started this morning as we told you, so not good." Yoongi shook his head as he took a sip of his coffee. "Is that the hoodie in there?"

Jeongguk hummed and nodded, holding up the brown paper bag that held a black hoodie. "Yeah, I slept in it too, just to have my scent rubbed all over the material,"

"That's so kind of you, Jeongguk-ah," Yoongi replied with a smile before he frowned. "I don't think today is the best day for you to go up… his first day's are the worst," he explained.