Chapter 5

Astrid

"Because..." i trailed off while let out sobs.

"Shh.. you can tell me." Hiccup said while rubing my back at the same time hugging me.

"Zach is my ex-boyfriend." I said

"What?!" He shriek as he broke the hug.

"Yes, he cheated on me. He was my first boyfriend and since then i chooseto be a nerd and a hopeless romantic forever." I explained.

"Oh." He said

"When i was just in highschool...." i started and memories flow into my mind.

Flashback

I was in 3rd year highschool. I just finished my last class. And zach told me that he'll meet me at the park later.

I was heading to the locker room when i passed the hallway where no one was there i heard voices.

It was a laugh of a girl. I walk on where the voice was coming from.

When i reached there. I dropped the stuffs i was holding. Why? Because i was shocked on what i saw.

There i saw Zach with a girl. That girl was the one he introduce to me last week.

He said it was his friend. But i was wrong. Zach was not just with that girl.

I saw them. The girl was laying on one of the chairs. Well, more like a bench.

And zach on top of her. His buttons were half closed. And the girl was not wearing her jacket.

I saw her earlier this morning. She was wearing a jacket. But now.

I saw them. I saw them. I think they were going to make out.

And from the looks of it the girl was having fun. Zach was too.

"Astrid. W-what are you doing here?" Zach ask

"What am i doing here? The real question is. What are you doing! Is this why you were always with her?!" I snapped.

"Astrid. Astrid i can explain." Zach said

"No, Zach! Is this a game for you?! Were you having fun on playing with my feelings?! Huh?! Answer me!" I yelled.

Good thing there are no students anymore. Because i am the only one who has advance class.

Well, im not really the only one. My classmates on advance class already left 10 minutes ago.

They said they are going into a party.

"Astrid. Please. Listen to me." Zach said

"No! You know what?! Just continue what you were doing! 'Cause were over!!"  I yelled and get my stuffs.

I was about to walk away when zach hold my arm. I then slapped him hard on his face.

It was so hard that it even echoed on the hallway. He even took steps backward while holding his cheek that i just slapped.

"Thats for cheating on me!" I yelled at his face.

Then i grab his hand and flipped it. I just broke it a little. It will heal after a couple of days or weeks.

"And thats for everything else!" I yelled then run to the parking lot and into my car.

And there i cried then after a few minutes i looked at my face in the mirror.