Chapter 10

Im now here in my room. Yes. Class is already done. And its still 3 pm.
Class ended early today because the teachers have a emergency meeting.

So that leaves us to no class. Well, i am really bored right now. I want to play with an dog.
Yes, i like animals. But my parents dont like animals.

Everytime i will say that i want to have a dog.
They would say that its dangerous if you got bitten by a dog.
That they smell. And so on and so forth.

As they finish their speech i would say in my mind 'you just dont understand me.'
But i never say that infront of them.

That would be disrespectful. Anyways, i am just lying on my bed when an idea hit me.
Why dont i read some books?  I thought.

Ofcourse! How silly of me.  I thought. Then without any doubt. I went to my aunt's library.
Yes, she does have a library. But no one really use it recently.

Its because my cousin Heather is not really into books. She's more on shopping, surfing on the internet, and more other girl stuffs.

As i enter the library i went to my favorite part of this library. Well, mini library.
What is it? The book shelfs contains best selling novels. I really really love reading novels. Especially John Green's Books.

I pick a book titled: Paper Towns by John Green.

I was reading when my phone rang. I didnt look on who was calling i just answered the call.

"Hello?" I ask on the phone while reading the book.

"Hi astrid!" A girl's voice said.

And i really know who was that.

"Hey, Elsa!" I said

"How did you know it was me? I used jack's phone." She ask.

"I know your voice. And wait.. You used jack's phone?! Oh my gosh. Are you two together?" I ask.

"What?! No! Were just friends!" She deny

"Deny. Deny. Deny. Whatever. So why did you called me?" I ask

"I am having a party here at my house. My parents are out of town for the next 2 weeks." She said

"Oh okay. So? When will it start?" I ask

"Tonight at 7 pm." She said

"Okay. See you later then!" I said and was about to end the call.

"Waitt.! Astrid. Can i come by at your house?" She said.

"Why? Well, since your aunt is also out of town and your cousin heather is going to be on a sleepover tonight. I want us to have a bonding and shop." She explain

"No can do." I said

"Please? Oh please please.." She begged and sounded like a kid.

"Ugh! Fine.!" I gave up.

"Yes! Im already here at your house." She said.

"Im gonna come in okay? Bye!" She said and ended the call.

And after a minute she arrived at the library.

"How did you know i was here?" I ask as i close my book.

"Well, your a little nerdy kind of girl." She said and sit on a chair beside me.

"Whatever. So? Are we gonna go to the mall now?" I ask

"Yes. But first. Get dressed up." She said

Oh right. I forgot that i am wearing my clothes for home.
Anyways, we are now here at my room elsa i picking my outfit.

"Here it is! Here. You should wear this!" She said giving me my clothes.

"Now go and change!" She said pushing me to the bathroom.

I changed into a fitting pants, a crop top and a pair of heels.
Elsa is a fashionista. That is also why she always like going to the mall.

When i got out of the bathroom she started to scream like a fan girl.

"What?" I ask

"You look so pretty!!" She said

"Whatever. Just wait.. i gotta get my money." I said and enter my walk-in closet and found my volt. Then i got some money.

Then i put it on my wallet. Actually i already got money.
I just want to be sure because i heard that there are new cute clothes in the mall.

Anyways, when we arrived at the mall.
It was not what i expected.
Why?

Because its not crowded. Well, im fine with that. Its just like a ordinary day here at the mall. Because its not crowded.

"So? Where are we going now?" I ask

"Ohh! There there. That boutique! They have cute clothes there!" Elsa said then dragged me there.

***

4 hours later..

And we are finally done our shopping marathon. Elsa drived me crazy!

Whenever we see a shop/boutique. We would enter and wont get out without buying anything.

Tss. Elsa. Anyways, we are here now in Gellato. I told her that i want to eat ice cream and sit.

And ofcourse. She agreed because its been 4 hours that we didnt sit for pete's sake! And that is all because of elsa.

While we were eating we were also talking. When i finished mine. I ask elsa.

"So elsa? Are you ready to go home already? Because its already 6 and i gotta go eat and prepare for your party." I said

"No. Dont eat dinner yet. Because there are lots of food in the party!" She said

"Oh okay." I said

And when we arrived at my house. No one was there. I cheked in the kitchen and i saw 2 sticky notes. The first one says:

Astrid, i will be out of town for the past 2 months. Because i need to do something important. Okay? Take care! Love you

                                     -Aunt A.-

The second note says:

Hey couz! I am in a sleepover here at my classmate's house. I wont be there until sunday. Take care. Love you! ^_^

                             -Couz. Heather-

Okay. So until sunday. I am all alone here in this house. Great. Just great!

Anyways. We went upstairs and to my room. I put all my shopping bags in my bed.

"So? Which one of these will i wear?" I ask.

"Hmm. Lets see. But first drop all whats inside for shopping bags." She said.

And i follow her. I drop all that are insie my shopping bags. I drop them all in my bed.

Then elsa started to pick them. After a minute or two. She handed me a few clothes.

"Go and change. Then lets see if it looks great in you!" She said

"Okay." I said and went to the bathroom

When i finished changing. I saw my reflection. I was wearing a miniskirt, a crop top, and a pair of 4 inch heels.

I got out and she scream like a fan girl.

"Oh my gosh, girl. You look so pretty!" She said

"Now we will take care of your hair and make-up" she said

Then i sit on a chair then faced the mirror. Then she started to put make up on my face.