Chapter 12

Hiccup

I felt a warm light touch my cheek. Then i open my eyes. I look at my bed side table. Its already 8 in the morning.

Well, atleast there's no classes today. Because its saturday! Yey! But i wont see astrid today! Ugh. I wish astrid was mine. I really like her.

Well, atleast if i do had a chance. I will court her. But i dont think if she want to take our relationship to the next level. Like you know being together.

Anyways, i am now taking a shower because i am planning to hang out with astrid today. I hope she'll say yes.

Astrid

I just finished my breakfast and now im in my room. Because we got visitors and i dont want to talk to them. Im not really in the mood. I just want to hang out with friends right now.

I just sat on my bed and look at my phone. Its so boring in here. Ugh. I wish someone will call me so that we can hang out.

And as if on cue my phone ringed. I answered it on the first ring. Without even bothering to look the caller ID

"Hello?" I ask

"Hey, astrid. I was just wondering if you wanted to hang out with me today. Is it okay to you?" A familiar voice said

And i will never forget his voice. Its the one and only hiccup.

"Uh. Sure! I would love to" I said

"Great. So i'll just pick you up at around 10. Okay?" He said

"Sure. That sounds great" I said

"Okay. I'll see you then. Bye astrid!" He said

"Bye!" I said and ended the call.

Then i screamed like a fangirl. And when i say scream. Like really scream.

Moments later i heard someone knocked at my door. I stood up to open it amd to find my aunt with a worried face.

"Astrid! Oh my god. Are you okay? We heard you scream." She said while worry was all over her face

"Aunt may. Calm down. Im just happy" I said and laugh a little.

"Hmmm. Is my little astrid in love?" My anunt said

"What? Ofcourse not!" I lied

"Well, okay. Im just gonna go back down stairs and entertain the guests. If you need anything im just in the backyard." She said and go down stairs

"Okay aunt. Bye!" I said and close the door then start to pick what will i wear.

***

After 2 hours i was finally ready. I was just wearing a floral print short jumper, a white shirt, sneakers and a bag.

And as for my hair. I just tie it into a frencb braid. Just when i was just looking at myself in a mirror. I heard someone knocked at the door of my room.

When i opened it. I saw hiccup. And gosh. He is so handsome even if he is so simple.

And what he did is really expected 0.0

Hiccup

By the clock strikes 9:58 am. I ringed the door bell. And when the front door opened. I saw a old lady in about 50's. And i supposed it is astrid's mom.

"Hey, mrs. Hofferson. I was wondering if astrid is there?" I ask politely

"Oh. You must be hiccup. Yes, she is just getting ready. You can just go to her room if you want. If you two need anything im just in the backyard." She said and left me there.