Chapter 22

Jack

"Elsa?" I asked

"Elsa!" I called her.

"Please elsa! Wake up!" Tears fell non-stop on my cheeks.

Elsa, the love of my life, was now lying on my lap unconsious. She was like a dead person because her skin was paler than ever.

I checked her pulse and thankfully there was still pulse. Suddenly the police came in.

The next thing i new we were inside the ambulance. Hiccup and Astrid were on the other ambulance while i was on the other ambulance with Elsa.

The nurse was putting an bandage on my arm and the other one was cleaning my cut on my head. But as we arrived at the hospital.

They quickly transferred Hiccup, Astrid and Elsa to other hospital beds and go straight to the operating rooms.

I thought i was just going to the waiting area but they told me lay down on the bed and so as soon as i did i was there at the operating room too.

I looked at the girl beside me and i saw Elsa. She have an oxygen beside her and they put one on me too and so darkness took over me.

Author

Hiccup and Jack's operation was a success. But Elsa's and Astrid's was worse. Elsa got a infection and there's something wrong with Astrid's brain.

Elsa was the one who got transferred into a private room first. And after a couple more hours, Astrid was transferred too.

Jack was the one to wake up first. His arm had a badage on and also his head. But it was only a cut on his head.

After a few days Jack was already be able to walk. But hiccup was still in a coma also Elsa and Astrid.

One day, Jack remembered that Elsa got shot on an arm where she had an operation when she was a little kid.

And it got a little infection but the doctor got rid of it. But the doctor said that it may come back when she will get old.

So, her family moved and changed Elsa's name. Her real name is Elizabeth. No one knew except her family and Jack.

Elsa's parents knew Jack could be trusted and so they told him. At first he was a little mad about it but he learned to go with the flow.

Elsa always put make-up on her arm to hid the scar. The scar was not your typical scar. It turned to dark green.

So, she hid it with a make-up. She was planning on putting a tatto on it but the doctor prohibit it.

Jack walked towards Elsa's and Astrid's room. And there she saw Elsa with a lot of bruises.

As far as he could remember. Elsa didn't have any bruises when they were on Astrid's room.

All he remembered was that she was shot on her arm and she choke out some blood.

That's strange..    He thought. He saw a nurse walking around. So he called it.

"Excuse me, miss!" He called

"Yes, sir?" The nurse look up from her file that she was reading.

"Did that patient already had bruises before her operation?" He pointed at Elsa.

"What patient sir?" The nurse followed his finger.

"Oh no.." The nurse mumbled but Jack heard her.

"Why? What's wrong?" He asked

He was starting to get worried for Elsa.

"Sir, i will need you to get back to your room because we have an emergency here." The nurse said and she quickly went to the front desk and call someone.