Chapter 25

Near The End! :( Sorry guys, but i decided to end this story as soon as possible. I habe been a little busy with other stories and i am so sorry. Don't worry. I will make a Hiccstrid Stories on my One Shots.

..........................................

The door burst open revealing the fat and scary looking nurse. I pretended to be asleep while she put Hiccup back on his bed.

***
Time skip
In the morning..

Hiccup was the one to wake up first with a terrible headache and his hand stings.

He was chilling there and was about to go back to sleep when the door burt opened revealing Ruff, Tuff, Snotlout, Heather, Eric, and ofcourse the one and only Fishlegs.

"What are you guys doing here?" He asked

"Duhh. We came here to visit you guys." Ruff said

And they bombed him with questions. They were so noisy that Jack woke up. Mostly they asked on where is Astrid and how were they.

When the clock stroked 8 in the morning. They all got out of the hospital because they still have classes.

**

2 days later..

Hiccup can finally walk around the hospital. Ofcourse he went to astrid's first.

He was at the door looking at the love of his life almost dying. He was staring at her when she opened one eye.

He got alarmed and quickly went inside and got to her side. He stroke her hair a bit because she was in panic.

"Shhh." He hushed

"Im here.. Im here.. Im here.." He whispered over and over.

But Astrud just looked at her with confused eyes. And she said the words that made his heart sank.

"W-who are y-you?" She asked

His heart broke. He kept telling himself that she was just joking or he's just seeing things.

"Astrid its me." He smiled

"I don't know you!" She said.

The next thing he knew. There were doctors inside the room and he was dragged outside while he saw Astrid looking at her blankly like she was a stranger.

She forgot me..

**

2 years later..

"I remembered playing this guitar.." She said

"I remembered playing it all night.."

"I remembered playing it for him.."

"Astrid.." He called

"But now he's gone.. I didn't even got to say goodbye.." Her voice cracked as her tears fall down to her cheeks and fell down to her guitar..

The End (?)