Chapter 16

"I don't know what to wear!" I said in frustration while i combed my hair using my hand

"Chill, Ast. We still have like 5 more hours till your date." Elsa said emphasizing the word date.

Yep, its still 3 pm here. And i still have a lot of time to prepare for my date with hiccup. I really want to impress him.

But i don't know what he wants on a girl! I know im super excited for the date. I mean, its 3 and i still have 4 hours before our date.

"Correction. Its 4 hours. Not five." Heather said

"Geez, okay. Mrs. Smarty Pants." Ruff said

Heather just rolled her eyes in return.

"Why not i try this one?" I show them my black dress that i just pick from my closet.

"You do realise that hiccup bought you clothes for you to wear on your date?" Heather ask

"What?!" I shriek

"Uh-oh." Ruff commented

"Here she goes." Elsa commented

"All this time?! I panic to find a perfect dress in my closet?! All this time you didn't told me?!" I ask her

"Woah, chill Ast. I was just waiting for the signal. I never thought that you would forget about it." Heather said

"What do you mean Signal?" I ask

"Its part of Hiccup's plan" Elsa said

"Seriously?! What is he up to?" I ask

"Nothing. Just go and take a bath so that we can start to do your hair." Elsa said

"What? But its still three in the afternoon!" I said

"Yeah, about that. Its already 5 : 56 pm." She said

"Seriously Elsa?" I crossed my arms over my chest.

"Then why is there still sun outside?" I ask

Well, technically the windows are closed because we turned the AC on.

So, we weren't able to see what's going on outside and my curtains are kinda dark.

"No time for explanations!" Ruff said and they all stood up.

They walked towards me. Heather gave me a towel. Ruff gave me my toothbrush. And as for elsa, she passed to me my bathrobe.

"Go take a bath!" They said and pusjed me inside the bathroom.

"Geez, okay!" I said and closed the bathroom door.

As soon as i closed it i took a warm relaxing shower. Just what i needed. The water was really warm so i stayed longer in the shower.

**

When i finished taking a shower i dried myself up with my towel and wore my bathrobe.

I was about to go out of the bathroom when i heard Elsa taking to someone over her phone.

"Mmm-hmm...Yes...Yes, ofcourse we'll get her ready....okay.." She paused for a moment probably listening to the other line.

"Okay bye. We gotta get her ready. Get him ready too okay?...okay... Love you!" She said and with that she hung up.

When i knew that i can interrupt i went out of the bathroom and they let me sit on the chair of my mirror.

Then, Heather started my hair and Elsa started putting on make-up on my face. As for Ruff, she prepared what i was wearing.