Chapter 24

Author's Pov.

When Jack woke up in the morning. He was already lying on the couch on a corner of the room.

He looked around the room but Elsa was nowhere to be seen. So he rushed out of the room.

He, again, saw the nurse.

"Uh.. Hi again Miss..Umm.. Have you seen the patient that was supposed to be here?" He pointed at the room behind him.

"Oh! The one with the blonde hair? Well, she is on a surgery now.." She roamed through her files.

"And you must be, Jack Frost?" She asked

"Yes, yes, yes.. I am." He quickly said

"Well, all she said is give this to you when she is on the operating room." She gave her the letter

"I have been looking around for you. Well, i'll just see you around Mr. Frost." She added and walked away.

Jack went back to his and hiccup's when there was a nurse. While the nurse was putting back the needle on his hand he was looking at the folded paper.

You could actually see that Elsa wrote it because it has the name :
J

ack on it. Also, Elsa has a great writing.

As soon as the nurse was done and left the room he opened the letter.

Dear Jack,

Jack, i don't know if i'll be able to survive this operation. But if i will not. Then, i think its my time to fully say good-bye to you Jack.. If i can't make it Jack. Promise something from me.

Be happy, Live your life. You never lost me. Because i will always be with you.. Im just here waiting for your time to join me here on the other world and continue the forever we have started..

Jack, i also have to tell you something. My parents already told me about my name. Don't worry. Because when you were asleep they came and visit me before my operation. Im sorry if you didn't know Jack. Im sorry..

I will always and always love you Jack.. If i do not make it. I want you to find another girl to love and to have a family with. I love you..

- Elizabeth ♡

Jack

She's gonna live..

She's gonna live..

She's gonna live..

I kept reminding myself that. After i read the letter it made my heart shatter into pieces.

I know she will live she's strong. I know she will. And i don't want to find another girl because she is the perfect one.

** Time skip

6 hours later..

It was already 6 in the evening. And elsa's operation was successful. Now she was sleeping they hope that she will wake up in the morning.

I was eating my dinner when Hiccup woke up. He was panting like he just ran a marathon.

"WHERES ASTRID?! WHAT HAPPENED TO HER?! WHERE IS SHE?!" He asked question after question.