Chapter 17

Hey guys, so im gonna dedicate the chapters randomly. Mostly the ones i see on the comments or votes ^_^
If you want to be dedicated on the chapters just tell me so that i can dedicate you :)

**

I just sat there eating sour worms while i keep staring at my now-turned-off cellphone. The words that hiccup sent me kept repeating inside my mind.

Your so dead to me..

Be ready..

I wasn't looking at the bowl that i didn't notice that it was already empty. I cleaned my hand using a wet tissue and used a hand sanitizer.

I turned my phone open while eating nips. Yep, im that girl. Im the kind of girl that eats anything as long as its sweets.

I was grabbing some nips when it got empty. I looked at it and there i realised that its wasn't empty there was another card.

I got it and continue to eat my bowl of nips. I opened the card and read it :

I know the bowl of sour worms were empty and you got on to the other. But look at the compartmennt below there you will see back-up ;)

H.H.

P.S. Eat as many as you want Marie

His words kinda touched my heart but when i read the name he just called me anger filled inside of me.

Without any hesitation i sent hiccup a text. Which i really regret doing after he replied.

Me : WHAT THE HELL?! ONE SECOND YOUR SWEET AND YOU'LL CALL ME MARIE?! 😠

Crush 💓 : Whatever 😘. Remember to ready your extra clothes 😈.

Me : Wait.. Are we going to swim? But hiccup! I didn't bring any other clothes! 😓

Crush 💓 : Well you could use mine 😉

Me : Unbelievable!

Devil 😈 : Thats me 😉.

Yep, i changed his name into Devil. What? It's not my fault he was acting like that.

As i think about it i remembered something. So i did what he told me to. I opened the the compartment.

But as soon as i got a sour worm the cae Jack opened the door!

And i swear i looked like a pig. He stood there frozen then the next thing i knew i heard a snap from a camera.

Jack laughed so hard whe elsa was typing something. And when i heard that sound that you have send something i glared at her.

"What the hell, Elsa? Did you just send my picture to hiccup?!" I asked her.

"Well, yes." She said

I was about to yell at her when a guy in a suit approached me.

He was wearing a suit, a neck tie, sun glasses and he got earphones on his ear. He looked like a spy! Oh my gosh! He's gonna kill me!!

Will you please just shut up Astrid?! Your exaggerating! A voice said in my head

Yeah! I mean you would want to kidnap you? Another voice said

What? What do you mean who would want to kidnap me? I asked

Yep, i am totally talking to myself inside my head.

Duhh. Your lazy? And they kidnap people to make it their slave. And you are lazier than a rock! The voice said inside my head