Chapter 9

Hey guys! I just want you all to know that i am really really sorry because its been so long that i didn't update. To make it up to you. I will update more now!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hiccup

I woke up by the sound of my alarm. I looked at the time and oh no! Its already 8 am. I am really late!

Because classes starts at 7:30!! So i hurried to the bathroom and took a shower. And do my morning routines as fast as possible.

When i was finish. I just get a apple from the kitchen table. And i rushed to school.

When i got there. I was too late. I missed the 1st subject of today. So i decided to just enter my 2nd class for today. And it is music. And im so sure that astrid is on that class.

I was on my way to my locker when someone called me from behind.

I turn around to see jack running towards me. When he reached me. He was panting harshly.

"Are you okay now?" I asked

"Yes. So i have a bad news and good news for you." He said

"And what exactly is that?" I ask

"The good news is. Caroline said that she will meet you tonight at Marco Hotel." He said

"Why?" I ask

"Dont know. Maybe she will tell you something." He replied

"So whats the bad news?"  I ask

"The bad news is..." he trailed off

"What?" I ask impatiently

"Astrid i mad at you because you werent there at the activity on Art class." He answered

"What do you mean art class? There is no art class today because its thursday!" I said

"No. Our schedule has been changed. Just get your schedule from elsa. She's the one who is distributing it." He said

"Okay. So what subject it is now?" I ask

"History class" he said

"Ugh! History!" I groaned

"I thought you like history." He said

"No i dont. Wait. When did i said that? I didnt remember saying i like history class." I said

"You are such a grandpa." He said

"Whatever." I said and go to my locker. I get my history book and notebook. Then went to my class.

When i entered i saw jack at the back. So i sit on the chair beside him.

We were just talking about boy's stuff. When i saw astrid enter the class.

I just stared at her and ignored jack. I was staring at her when she felt that someone was staring at her. She looked to my direction.

And insted of smiling she just gave me a killer look. Like she is going to kill me right after class.

And she walk to a chair infront beside a girl with blonde hair. I think its elsa.

Man.. is she really mad at me?

Astrid

I entered the class for history. And i was looking for a chair. But then i felt that someone was looking directly at me.

So i searched at the back and there he is. The jerk who didnt show up at art class.

He was smiling at me. But insted of smiling back. I gave him a look. A look that is like im gonna kill him after class.