Chapter 11

We arrived at the party late. Yes, late. Because elsa told me that she already told jack to start the party.

She insisted to be fashionably late. Tss. Elsa.

When we enter the house i saw no one. And it made me confused.

"Elsa. I thought you were having a party." I said

"I am. But not here. It will be held on the event room." She said then we walk

I dont know where are we going but as soon as we saw a huge door. And she opened it.

I saw the party. This is room is huge that it looks like a ball room. The party is not really crowded.

I just saw the gang. And my classmates. I also saw jack. And guess what?
Jack was the DJ!

We walk to were the gang was. They were sitting on a table. They were talking and laughing.

I was walking towards the gang with elsa when someone called me. Then i excused myself.

I went to a balcony then answered the call.

Hiccup

We were here at elsa's. Because she was having a party. While we were waiting for her i notice that astrid is also not here yet.

Then i saw elsa walking towards our table.

"Elsa!" I greeted.

"Hey guys!" She said and sit beside ruff.

"Hey elsa. Your prince charming is the DJ" Snotlout said

"What do you mean prince charming?" Elsa ask

"Your old man jack." Snotlout said while laughing.

Then elsa stand up and then went beside snotlout.

"Hey, snotlout. I was in a good. Mood yoy know but you just ruined my night. Never ever ruin my night okay?" Elsa said

"Or what?" Snotlout ask acting tough

Then elsa twisted his right hand. And snotlout sreamed in pain that he fell on the floor.

And we all laugh.

"When did you started to learn that?" Fishlegs ask

"Oh. That? I learn it from astrid." She said then she got back to her seat.

"Speaking of astrid. Where is she? I havent seen her yet. Is she coming tonight?" I ask

Then they all smile like they have a devilish idea.

"Why? Are you concern about her?" Ruff ask

"What? No! I was just asking on whe--" i was cutt of because someone talked.

"Hey, guys. Sorry i was late. Someone called me. On the phone." Astrid said and then she sit beside elsa.

My jaw dropped and my eyes widen. She was so beautiful.

She was wearing a crop top, a mini skirt, a pair of 4 inch heels. Her hair was curled and she just let is down.

And for the first time. I saw her wearing make-up. And that made her even more beautiful.

"Who are you? What have you've done to astrid?" Ruff ask

"Ruff. Its still me. Elsa just put make up on my face and curled my hair. Thats all." Astrid said

"Wait. Wait. Wait. You? Astrid Hofferson? Wearing make up?" Ruff ask again.

"Will you please stop asking questions? Its so annoying!" Astrid angrily.