Chapter 8 - The Grass Moon

Later that night... mistakes were made.

Visiting the mountain had been a waste of time. People had avoided her at the bar the moment she pulled out her parents' photograph. When her disappointment had distilled into an aphrodisiac, she'd let a pair of good old boys talk her into leaving with them. Desperate for a good memory to take home, Kennedy found herself deep in the north Georgia woods between two hillbillies. A small fire crackled, warming her legs and sending sparks up into the crisp night air.

Under a fingernail moon, they moved to the thin sound of the radio. Red's moonshine had left her mind a pleasant fuzzing blank. His sturdy younger cousin, Jeremiah, faced her. He had spoken of his job when they were at the bar. The evening was a blur, but he had mentioned fixing engines. His solid shoulders radiated heat into her palms through the worn fabric of his gray cotton work shirt. When she relaxed into him, Jeremiah settled his muscular thigh between her legs. Heavy hands fell to her hips. A Blood on the Harp tune spooled from the cab of the crookedly parked Chevy.

Taller than the younger mechanic, Red had wiry, powerful arms and unruly hair. With his fingertips, he swept her auburn curls to the side and gooseflesh rose on her arms, prickling and electric. They liked her farm girl pretty up in these hills.

As cool air and their warm bodies formed an elixir, frustration from the wasted trip melted. Jeremiah could dance. The music found a home in his body, surprising for a big man. His calloused hands were reverently shaped to her rib cage. When Jeremiah bent to kiss her mouth, she cupped his square face in her hands and kissed him back, relishing the flavor, encouraging him. He tasted of apples and his dark beard was soft as velvet.

Red behind her gathered her tangled hair in his hands and placed a fire line of small bites along the back of her shoulder. Insistent, his erection pressed against the curve of her ass through her jeans. As he pushed her more into his cousin, she rocked her hips against him, increasing her pleasure. Strong hands explored her back and her thighs. As languid heat spread through her body, she lifted her arms and drew back from Jeremiah's kiss. He smiled, looked at his cousin behind her, and eased her t-shirt up and off her body to expose her bare breasts. While the cool air licked across her skin, Jeremiah took her in, dark eyes dilated. Tenderly, he touched the scar under her clavicle with the back of his fingertip. The delicate touch skittered electricity across her skin.

Red cupped her jaw in his calloused hand and turned her face toward him, bending her back enough to take his own kiss. Cigarettes and whiskey. Unlike his cousin, he was insistent, impatient. His kiss pushed deeper and asked for more. His long fingers curved around her neck and held her back against him. His bare chest pressed to her shoulder blades. She could feel her pulse against his palm. Jolting heat and wetness encircled the tip of her right breast as Jeremiah took her nipple into his mouth. Shared between them, she gave over into the raw animal pleasure. Jeremiah cupped her breasts and pressed his lips to the curve of her shoulder. Young and unattached, Kennedy arched her back and offered her body without guilt.

"You are a ripe peach," Red spoke just behind her ear. Wickedly, his breath hot and damp against her neck, he asked, "You sure you got it in you to take on two riders?"

Amused, she nodded. Kennedy snaked a hand around behind her and cupped Red's hard dick through his jeans. "I'm positive I can handle what you offer."

"Are you greedy for it?" He rubbed his trapped cock against her hand. Even though they had been drinking, he was nice and hard. A shiver moved through her body like a promise, and her skin tingled with anticipation.

Resting her head back against his shoulder, she asked, "What are you waiting for?"

At her prompting, his hands came hungrily around her and fumbled with the button on her jeans. An aching need lifted her as if the moonshine had turned her body weightless. Her spirit pulled toward the sky. Only pleasure tethered her to the earth. Jeremiah's wide, rough hands cradled her hips. She whispered, "Have you boys done this before?"