Meet The FuckUps

DON'T CORRECT ME ON ANY GRAMMAR OR SPELLING MISTAKES

Soldiers and officials marched forward carrying their weapons slackly on their shoulders, the metal walls of the Belle Reve were seen.

▄︻デ══━一°❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

A Tall, buff, shiny, Black, bald man was in A room where the only source of light in the little, rusting chamber was a rectangular box mounted on the wall in front that were covered with three metal bars. The man was pounding a black punching bag inside his room while shirtless and sweating hard.

Five officers yelled as they opened the Man's cage's metal gates with a card that made a buzzing noise.

"It's chow time! It's time!"

They all walked over to the prisoner's cell door and unlocked a small slot window so they could all see him.

"Floyd, step up to the door. Dinner time."
A female security guard that was guarding his door told Floyd through the slot.

"Only my friends call me Floyd."
The Mans who was boxing now known as Floyd stopped punching his punching bag and walked to the door.

"You ain't got no friends Floyd."
The main officer leaned on the door not looking at Floyd instead at the food he had in his hands.

The officer tossed a big squared granola loaf with a paper plate on another slot that was the same level as their hands.

Floyd looked at the loaf for a second, before looking at the officer.

"What's that?"
Floyd held up the loaf along with the paper plate, showing it to the officer.

"That is called loaf."

"A loaf."
Floyd looked back at the loaf.

"It's got a little bit of pasghetti in there. Toenails. Rat Shit. Everything a growing fella needs, like you."
The officer chuckled in Floyd's face.

"Come here. Can I tell you something? Can I tell you a secret?"

"Yeah."
Floyd got closer to the doors slot where the officers eyes were at.

"One day, somehow, some way. I'm gonna get outta here. And I'm gonna rain down on you like the Holy Ghost."

The officer did nothing but smile at Floyd chuckling more.

"Man, you just threatened a staff member."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah, you did."

"Do something."

"Let's have some fun."

An cop was now behind Floyd, holding a baton to his neck, dragging him into a chair. Floyd kicked both of the officers who were about to attack him backwards as they both ran toward him. He was repeatedly struck on the stomach by another cop after.

His yells could be heard in three different security cameras.

˖* ˗ˏˋ▬▬█ˎˊ˗ ˖*

A blonde, trim woman was performing acrobatics on a rope while lying on her back, her feet in the air, and in a stance that would help her maintain balance.

She was enclosed in a square cage like an animal; there were no walls around her; only metal bars.

Multiple officers walked to her cage armed and with guns.