Getting Close To The Cholo

As he worked to better himself, M/N conferred with each prisoner.

Harley caught Floyd staring at his mask as she chewed gum and applied red lipstick.

M/N stuck a cigarette in his mouth and searched his briefcase for a lighter, but was unable to locate one, so he began his round of requests for one.

First, he questioned Killer Croc.

"Hey, Crocy do you have a lighter or a match?"
Killer Croc sniffed the pack of cocaine M/N had in his backpack as he cast a downward glance at him.

"I don't know. You got something in exchange?"
M/N rolled his eyes as Killer Croc crossed his arms. M/N offered Killer Croc a quarter of his stash of cocaine after opening his backpack.

The cocaine was taken from M/N's hand by Killer Croc, who then pocketed it.

"Where's the lighter now?"
With a grin, Killer Croc crossed his arms.

"You're going to have to get it somewhere else, pretty boy. Cause I ain't got one."
M/N looked in shock at Killer Croc. M/N was going to shoot him, but he stopped himself when he realized Rick could kill him at any moment.

When M/N went asking around once more, the folks he approached didn't have lighters but instead requested cocaine.

"Won't fit anymore? Too much junk in the trunk?"
Harley was applying lipstick as she peered into a hand mirror.

"Nah. Every time I put this on somebody dies."
Floyd's head was lowered to study his mask.

"And?"
Harley gave Floyd a sidelong glance.

"I like putting it on."

Harley produced this enormous, worn out wooden hammer with a circus theme.

"Goody. Somethin' tell me a whole lotta people are about to die!"

"Yeah, it's us. We're being led to our deaths."
Diablo looked at Harley then at M/N who approached him.

M/N patted Diablo on the shoulder while clutching a quarter of cocaine. After glancing at M/N, Diablo turned to face the cocaine he was holding. M/N gave Diablo the cocaine and gestured to the cigarette he was holding in his lips.

Diablo understood what M/N was asking and he used his index finger to light M/N's cigarette.
M/N took a long drag on his cigarette before removing it from his mouth.

"Speak for yourself, mate. Hey, what's that crap on your face? Does it wash off?"
Captain pointed at Diablo's face with his boomerang.

Killer Croc laughed at Captain Boomerang's joke.

"Shut up, boomer. Instead of asking people if their drawings wash off you should ask yourself if you washed your teeth, you pillock."
M/N said standing up for Diablo because he was upset about everyone ganging up against him.

Boomerang gave M/N a fierce look and then flipped him off.

"Hey, if you like a girl can you light her cigarette with your pinkie? Because that would be real classy!"
Clearly not observing M/N's and Diablo's relationship together, Harley asked.

"Hey, y'all might wanna leave old boy alone. He could torch this whole joint. Ain't that right, ese?"

"Ain't got nothing to worry about from me. I'm cool, homie."

After looking through his backpack, M/N found a tiny bottle of alcohol. Then, believing that Diablo earned it, he gave it to him. With gratitude, Diablo took the tiny bottle and slipped it inside his pocket.