Ugly Ass Motherfuckers

I never wanted to write this part and I hated writing it

——————————————————————

Weary of their surroundings, the squad that Flag is leading and the group of military men are searching the region.

They all move over to a street that is filled with automobiles that have overturned, flames that smell like gasoline, and flashing lights.

A few of the soldiers keep watch and locate covert locations where they may fire without being noticed.

Everyone looks at the soldiers confused at what they're doing while M/N was making useless attempts to flirt with Katana but she ignored every attempt and got into position.

Flag approached a soldier who was hiding behind a vehicle and aimed his weapon at an object.

"Shit. Amanda, we have hostile up ahead."
Flag reported to Amanda.

Squeezing her earphone down, Amanda spoke into the microphone.

"Flag, get out of there. We're not here to fight them. We know that doesn't work."

The figures were prowling around like zombies in the sun.

"Copy that. We're diverting. Bump out second squad two blocks east. We'll pass through you continue north."

Flag glanced at the soldier standing beside him.
After that, the soldier informed the other soldiers, and they all complied.

Behind a car Floyd, Harley, Boomerang and M/N were hiding.

"Hey. I like these odds, mate. You just say the word."
Boomerang was next to Harley who then told Floyd.

"Yeah. Come on."
Floyd took a quick glance at Flag and then at Harley before taking her hand off his shoulder.

"Yeah, uh...Hold that thought."

As Floyd was walking towards Flag he put his High tech eye patch on his left eye. Floyd looked through it and zoomed in on the roaming figures.

M/N walked behind Floyd confused at what everyone was talking about. While they were waking M/N put his blunt out by scraping it on a nearby car.

The heads of the figures appeared to be crushed and inhumane.

"Rick. Why do they look like that?"
The soldier next to Flag said.

"Just stay cool."

One of the figures was more visible and closer. Its head moved like a water bed, and it had tiny black eyes all over its face and body, resembling tadpoles. Their weapons appeared to be hands attached to their armaments.

M/N cast a disgusted and disbelieving glance at the figures. How in the hell could anyone be that ugly in the world?

Floyd and M/N went by Katana and approached Rick. She got into a fighting stance and put her hand on her katana's handle as they passed her.

"The hell are they?"

"They are butt fuck ugly that's for sure."
In case something happened, M/N kept his Berettas in both hands.

"You cut and run. I'll blow your head off."
Flag's firearm was placed on top of a car. He was aiming his gun at one of the figures.

Everyone waited patiently for Flags to give the signal to attack, and as soon as the figures noticed, they moved quickly.

The other creatures rioted after being alerted by the swift figure. They leaped over a car that had overturned and started shooting at Flag and the others.