Learning The Hoes

Ima skip the part where the people argue bout Amandas plan and where enchantress does her whole transformation thingy cuz I ain't doin all that and im lazy plus I wanna get this over with🙁
————————————————————————

A plane landed in front of the Prison Belle Reve where all the crack headed hoes were at.

Rick Flag, Dr. Moone, and Amanda Waller stepped down the airplanes stairs with umbrellas and Griggs standing in front of them.

"Welcome to Belle Reve. Special security barracks. How you doing, man?"
Griggs welcomed them in front of the prison and put his hand out for Flag to shake.

"Why don't you kiss her ass? She's in charge."
Flag looked away from Griggs and pointed to Amanda.

"Welcome, ma'am. How are you? I'm here to assist you in any way."
Amanda looked at the floor and back at Griggs with disappointment.

"Where are they?"
Amanda didn't even care for the introductions.

A security guard opened the upstairs gate to Harley Quinn's cell and let Amanda walk in.

When Harley saw Amanda she stood up and leaned her head against the bars.

Amanda walked a bit to the corner of Harley's fenced upstairs.

"Are you the devil?"

"Maybe."

😯

Killer Croc was in his room doing push ups on the mossy floor.

Rick Flag approached Killer Crocs cell and leaned his arm against the wall next to the bars to watch him before Killer Croc noticed his scent.

Killer Croc turned his head to look at Flag and stood up from the floor and walked to Flag.

Killer Croc was face to face with Flag and the only thing blocking them were the bars. Flag stayed in his position not being bothered by Killer Croc.

"Ain't you scared?"
Killer Croc had a deep almost distorted voice. Killer Croc growled at Flag while moving his head back and forth along with his body.

"Why'd they put you down here?"

"I asked."
Killer Croc looked at Flag for a bit before turning around with a growl.

"Yo, ese! Hola, amigo!"
Griggs said all that in the most American accent ever. Griggs took out his little hitting stick thingy and approached a rusted floodable metal tube thingy and started tapping it on the metal tube.

Griggs looked through a circular glass that shown Diablo inside the tube.

"Put that burrito down. You got visitors, man."

Diablo was sitting with his forearms resting on his knees and his legs crossed but his knees against his chest.

Griggs put a tablet of Diablo lighting up the field against the glass.

In the video Diablo was laughing and had a fire crown floating I've this head.

"What's up?! Aye you want some of this?! Come down here!"

Diablo raised his head up and looked at the glass.

"That ain't me!"
Diablo yelled to Amanda and her crew because of the metal.

Amanda pulled the tablet off the glass and looked at Diablo.

"That wasn't you?"

"Nah, they say it's me. But that ain't me. That guys gone. He's dead."