Family Reunion

Rain was pouring down on the windows glass and thunder was as loud as ever.

Flag was in his apartment bedroom eating a chicken wing. He walked up to the window and looked in between the curtains while taking bites of his chicken wing.

June was sleeping on the bed in flags room and whispered 'Enchantress' in her sleep.

All the lights went off. Flag acted quickly and grabbed a gun on the table pointing it at Enchantress. Enchantress was sitting on the bed like how a cat would sit.

Flag grabbed his phone ready to dial Amanda's number when Enchantress gave him a vision.

Flag was now in a hospital. He looked around the room he was in when he saw June on a hospital bed with tons of tubes, wires, and electrical thingys around her body.

The doctor said something about her dying at 11:60.

"June...?"
Flag got close to June and got down on his knees going to Junes level. Flag started crying while touching Junes face.

When he came back into reality he gasped before looking at Enchantress.

"What did you do...?!"
Enchantress put her index finger to her lips and told Flag to shush.

He put his arms up in surrender and placed the phone on the table.

The Enchantress teleported into a room where Amanda was sleeping in.

She saw the briefcase where her heart was at and approached it but her presence made the briefcase beep.

She teleported into Amanda's office and looked around the room for anything that can help her.

She saw a file case of the artifact that she was trapped in and smoothed her hand on the picture.

She heard something above her in a different language.

"Sister."
The Enchantress looked up and saw a artifact like hers that had her brother trapped inside.

"Brother."

She grabbed his artifact and teleported to a train station's bathroom. A bald black man in a suit was washing his hands while talking on the phone with a coworker or something.

Enchantress was behind him on his reflection in the mirror but he didn't notice until he looked up.
Enchantress grabbed the side of his head from the mirror and smashed his head on the glass making him crack the glass and go back.

Enchantress was now in front of him as he looked at her weirdly. She opened her brothers artifact and unleashed it inside the man's body.

The man fell back but before he can fall to the ground Enchantress teleported and caught him before he could fall.

"Brother, I have freed you."
Their environment shifted, giving the impression that they were in an environment where fire flakes were flying and orange and red were mingled.

"Where are we?"

"The same world only much later."

"What happened?"

"The humans turned against us."

"But they worshipped us? We were gods to them."

"Now they worship machines. So I will build a machine that will destroy them all. Build your strength. Feed on them and wait for me to return."
The Enchantress told her brother as she caressed his new holders head before saying farewell to her brother.
'Enchantress'

She teleported into Rick Flags room again as he looked around in fear. Rick Flag turned on a lamp that was next to their bed as June turned back to normal. June looked around her surroundings fearful about what just happened.

"Fuck! Jesus Christ! June? June?!"
Flag was still pointing his gun at June. He lowered his gun when he no longer saw the Enchantress but June. He held her shoulder to check if it's actually her, he pulled down her hood from her gray sweater he placed his gun down on a drawer. He held Junes head as he told her he's sorry.

June was sobbing ugly as Rick Flag picked her up to stand on her feet. Rick held June close to his body as Junes arms wrapped around his neck. Flag kissed her head as he let June dirty his sleeve with her tears.

"She went somewhere..."
June pulled away from Rick Flag and looked him in the eyes.

"If you have to choose between her or me, stop her. Promise me you'll stop her."
They both went quiet as Rick Flag was trying to come up with a solution.
"Even if it kills me."
June walked past Flag to cry somewhere alone.

Rick Flag was left alone pondering in the room.

Breathing heavily, the man who presently houses The Enchantress's brother was pacing the subway and observing the commuters.

His eyes were a brilliant orange glow when he came to a stop in front of a Central sign. He began to choke and raised his head. A policeman and another man approached him, and he fell flat on his back.

"Sir? Sir? Are you okay? Can you breath? Did you take anything?"
The policeman kneeled down to the man and asked him questions while the people surrounded them with confused and disgusted faces.

"This is 21 send medical to my location."
The police officer spoke into his walkin talkie until a man from the crowd dropped his backpack and approached them.

"Im a physician."
The man kneeled down to the man and brought two fingers up to his neck.

"No pulse, starting compressions."
After placing two hands on the man's chest, he began CPR and continued until a tentacle that resembled magma wrapped around the man's head. The man's face dropped as the tentacle came from The Holder's body. When the policeman attempted to halt the bodies, he was only encircled by a tentacle as well. People shifted out of the path as their bodies wiggled onto the train tracks off of the subway.

It appeared as though a heap of molten magma when their bodies surfaced and united to form one. The train accelerates as a hand fashioned of orange and black energy powers through the rails.

An extraordinary tall individual stood on the tracks and attempted to stop the train by raising their hand, but all they succeeded in doing was smashing through the train like it was made of paper. People hurried out of the subway in an attempt to avoid being killed.

"Sir, Midway City is under attack. It's a non-human entity."
Two officials walked to the man and looked at each other when they heard the news.

"I think you know what to do, sir."

"Activate Task Force X. And get Amanda Waller and her whole circus on scene ASAP."
People in the office scrambled around trying to find a phone.

"We're going live with Task Force X. Pull 'em."