Lookin' for Boo

A white van with a panda emblem was parked next to the door of Van Criss Laboratories.

"Hey, I got a delivery. I have a gift basket for Dr, Van Criss."

The man who was speaking to the man in the van looked at a screen then back at the van.

"You're not on the access list. I can't let you in. Sorry."

"Hey, cool if I leave it with you? Im way behind today."
The man in the van grabbed a gift basket wrapped in plastic handed the basket to the man.

"Thank you. You're a good man."
The gift basket exploded as soon as the man set it down on the counter, sending him flying backward.

Joker unlatched the rear of the van and leaped out, followed by his goons. Now, wearing masks over their heads, the Jokers started firing up the lab.

Some dressed like pandas, some like Batman, and some with machine weapons.

"Open up!"
Joker was outside of Dr. Van Cross's office with some of his men. They fired three shots while aiming a gun at the bulletproof glass dividing them. When Joker pressed a tablet depicting a woman with a dagger against her neck on the screen, Dr. Van Criss recoiled in shock.

"Just please do whatever they say!"
Without hesitation Dr. Van Criss unlocked the door. Joker stepped inside with his henchmen following. Joker grabbed a Nano-bomb detonator gun and took of the protection.

"Mmm, this looks neat!"
Joker smiled before grabbed Dr. Van Cross's head and shooting his neck with the gun out of frustration.

The police and military were armed with guns trying to shoot The Enchantresses brother but it was like he was bulletproof.

The Enchantresses brother extended his arm and swung it across the military killing then instantly.

Rick Flag and June were under the subway where the brother was at.

"He's right above us."

"Rick, this is a mistake. I-I can't do this-"
June was interrupted when Rick cut her off.
"Listen, there no other way! Just get it done."

'Enchantress'

"Flag, talk to me. What's going on down there?"
Amanda held her earpiece with a look of concern on her face.

"Amanda, she bolted..."

"Say it again?"

"She bolted!"

Amanda cursed before turning around and stabbing a pen through Enchantresses heart trying to kill her.

The Enchantress teleported in front of her brother.

"Brother help me! Before she kills me!"
The Enchantress was crumbling as a bright green light glows to where her heart would be at.

Her brother walked up to her and immediately saved her life. He stabbed his power through her heart to share his half.

The Enchantresses old body disappeared as it was replaced with a new form. One that looked more human like.

"Where's your heart?"

"I will take it back. Until then you will share your power. Now help me build my weapon. It's time to wipe them out!"

The Enchantress and her brother started destroying buildings and machinery to add to their machine.