Crazy Skank!

Harley suddenly turned to face a window display and used her bat to smash the glass.

With weapons drawn, everyone turned to face the sound of breaking glass.

Harley stooped to retrieve a heart-shaped bag made of black leather.

"Seriously? The hell is wrong with you people?"

Harley swung her new bag over her shoulder and turned to face Flag.

"We're bad guys. It's what we do."
Harley gave Flag a sidelong glance.

They all kept strolling until Floyd turned to face a display window containing winter clothing worn by a father and daughter.

Floyd glanced at the clothing and readjusted his gun. The attire brought back memories of his daughter. He kept walking so as not to make a scene.

M/N scoffed and rolled his eyes at Harley. Upon glancing down, M/N noticed a pornographic magazine. One featured a very seductive large-titted white slut with blonde hair riding a black motorcycle on the cover. M/N excitedly grabbed the magazine and unfolded it. When he pulled down the flap, a smirking woman with her legs spread wide to reveal both of her holes was visible. She was stroking her clit with her hand.

M/N turned to face Floyd, showed him the magazine featuring the bimbo brunette, and got a nod of approval. They exchanged a smile and giggled like teenage boys.

M/N was so tired of the magazine that he threw it on the ground after he had finished enjoying himself.

M/N picked up his phone and sent his main hoe a text.

#1 Bitch
Today at 10:45 PM

Where the fuck are you and
what's taking so long?
Delivered

Honey, I am so close to busting you
out of there.
Just please be patient.
Read at 10:46 PM

Well hurry up.
I don't know how much longer
I can stay without you.
I miss you so so much, darling.
Delivered

I miss you too, baby.
Read at 10:48 PM

The kind words he wrote to his "Husband" made M/N sigh in disgust. M/N, who already knew what The Bitch was saying, tucked the phone back into his pocket and ignored the vibrations from the message coming from his pants.

They all passed behind an overturned car and beneath an aircraft that had burrowed into the earth.

"Take a knee."
Flag ordered and everyone complied. Up ahead was a tall building with a golden hue.

"Our body's at the top of that building."
Flag pointed at the top of the building.
"We get up there pull them out of the vault they're hiding in. Helos extracts us off the roof. It's Miller time."

:Time skip:

Now that they were in front of the building, they were all moving cautiously. Their hands gripped their guns tightly.

Flag and each soldier knelt before the building's brittle glass doors and walls. He talked to Waller by pressing a button on his walkie-talkie.

"Waller. We're about to enter the building. Get that chopper ready."

M/N walked towards Flag while yawning as tears threaten to fall from his eyes.