What The Fuck Are They?

I decided to finish this book bc it would pain me if I continued another book without finishing this one.
——————————————————————

"The brief said terrorist. You wanna start explaining this?"
The head soldier was in Flags face holding his heavy arm.

Boomerang was squatting, trying to scrape off the gunk that had come from one of the things, while clutching a watch in his hands. Then he lifted it to his ear to listen to the ticking sound.

"If I told you would you believe me?"
Floyd looked down at Boomerang. Observing the watch and where it came from.

"What are they?"
Harley chewed on her bubblegum and twirled her blue-died pigtail with her fingertip less dirty gloves. Her brows furrowed, causing her forehead to lightly wrinkle.

"I don't know."
Flag turned avoiding his eyes from the group.

"That's bullshit. Thing has on a $3,000 watch."
Floyd approached Flag before glancing down at the creature.
"Is that a person?"

"It was. And now it's not."
Flag turned around and looked down and saw what Boomerang was doing.

"Hey, don't!"
Boomerang scrambled fearfully to his feet. similar to when the teacher calls out your name while you're dozing off in class.

"What...?"
Flag looked at Boomerang in the eyes.

"We got a job to do."
Killer Croc moved to stand next to Boomerang, flashing his unsightly pimple-filled face. He snarled in a deep, low voice.

"We're moving."
Flag then turned around and walked in another direction.

M/N was thinking about other things while all of this was going on.

M/N's POV:

I was standing next to Diablo with my arm around his shoulders. The soldiers were saying shit that I didn't even understand.

Fuck, I am soooooo horny. Diablo...Maybe I could make him my bitch...Nah, I'll have better luck with someone else. But who? There's Harley...but damn that bitch is craaaaaazy! I'm through with crazy skanks.

I want a girl...I want pussy...But there's hardly any here! Theres Katana...she got a fine ass...but she's hard to get and I'm REALLY not in the mood to rape another chick.

Screw some girl! I'm so horny even a guy will do! There's Floyd but he's my best friend as of right now. Diablo got some ass but he's all moody n shit. Boomerang is a fucking pig, he looks like he has every STD for fucking a New York rat.

UGH! I want to fuck someone! Someone who isn't dirty! When Joker finally bust me out of here I am going to fuck him for 120 hours straight or maybe meet up with Bruce Wayne for our usual fuck.

I want him to wear that sexy red Teddy when I fuck him.

I snapped out of my daydream when I heard and saw everyone walking. I started walking in the direction they were walking.

No One's POV:

"Waller, we're moving on the objective. We lost contact with Bravo. You got a visual?"
Flag held his walkie talkie that was attached to his torso.

"Stand by. Anything on the other squad?"
Amanda turned around to look at a woman that was working.

"No, ma'am. Go-7, I need your sensors on those coordinates."
Amanda turned back around and held her ear piece.

"Flag, it's a negative. They were engaged when you were but we lost them."

From the City Hall, which was surrounded by vehicles, buildings, pieces of concrete, etc., there was lighting and a blue tint.

That location was a catastrophe, to put it another way.

A group of men were being held by a group of creatures that resembled the monsters that attacked the group earlier as they marched towards the source of all this destruction.

They escorted one of them up the City Hall steps to meet The Enchantresses. Her brother was waiting to intervene if any of the men attempted to attack while the Enchantresses toiled to create a device that would wipe out humanity. She gave a startled turn and saw the troop of soldiers. I

She leaned in to kiss him quickly, her lips meeting his. A luminous green light focused on the man's shadow was caused by the mist and aura surrounding her to spread onto his figure.

When she pulled away his figure was different.

"Now you belong to my army."

The man who had once been turned around and his face was visible. His eyes, which resembled tadpoles and multiplied until they were all over his head as he spoke gibberish, and had turned a swamp green color.