Dress For The Occasion

Everybody in the state were evacuating from their homeland. Some where complaining as a wife walked with her bridesmaids, most were hospitalized with blood covering the white sheets, and there were military and police on every corner.

Helicopters were landing and military surrounded the people in wheelchairs, which were the prisoners that were taken.

The soldiers from Rick were arranged in front of them in a line.

"Unlock 'em."

Two cops ran to the door as a helicopter touched down. They took out a duffel bag that contained a struggling human.

"Fuckkkkkk."
M/N had touched the area of his neck where the bomb had been located at, he stood up, and was extending his arms over his head.

"Mmmm!"
Harley glanced at the men and extended her arms.

"Hi, boys! Harley Quinn. How do you do?"
She extended a hand to greet one of the men.
M/N approached her and lightly smacked her hand Harley put her hand down and smacked his shoulder.

Floyd stared, staring straight into the men's eyes. Diablo was simply daydreaming and unconcerned about anything.

"Huh? What was that? I should kill everyone and escape?"
Harley spoke at random, drawing everyone's attention to herself.

"Sorry,it's the voices. I'm kidding! Jeez! That's not what they really said."
M/N grimaced inwardly at what Harley had just said, rolling his eyes at her.

M/N noticed that every prisoner from the prison he was held at had orange jumpsuits on. He scoffed at them knowing that they were worthless and weak. M/N grinned as he turned and saw a man covered in tattoos. M/N saw one of his former clients in his drug selling industry, he smirked at the man.

Floyd used to purchase heavy drugs from him, so he knew Floyd right away when he glanced at him. Before Floyd got married and had a daughter, they were pretty close friends. After that, he avoided drugs or anything that would make him look bad. Floyd once got so high from M/N giving him brownies laced with weed that he thought he was exploring with Dora the Explorer when his daughter was watching the show.

M/N approached Floyd and wrapped his arm around his shoulders.

"Remember me Floyd?"
Floyd was about to punch the shit out of whoever touched him until he recognized M/N.

"My man! What's up?"
Floyd dabbed M/N and they laughed at their reunion.

"What do we got here? Twelve pounds of shit in a 10-pound sack."

The individual inside the duffel bag was hauled by three military men to the location of the captives. Rick approached the bag and used his knife to rip it open.

"Welcome to the party. Captain Boomerang."
Captain Boomerang let out a groan and fumbled to free himself. When he eventually got to his feet, he rushed over to smack a guard in the face. Captain Boomerang was shoved into a truck by Rick Flag and other guards, who also put their arm around his neck.

Captain Boomerang put his hands up in defense.

"Hey, what's going on, man? Hey, one minute I'm playing Mahjong with me nanna then this red streak hits me outta nowhere!"

"Shut up! You were caught robbing a diamond exchange."

"I was not!"
A black automobile drew up and Captain Boomerang shot Rick Flag an angry glare.

"Here comes Slipknot. The man who can climb anything. Wonderful."
An Asian man with his hair in braids and his body weighed down with armor had his door held open by a female police. He was taken out of the automobile by a guard.