Tweakers

They made it to a different floor and used their weapons to survey the area.

"Ma'am, I got motion detectors going off on the secure floors."
The brown woman, whose hair was pulled back into a single braid, glanced from her computer screen to Amanda.

With a backward glance, Amanda approached her microphone.

"Flag, they're all around you."

"Hold!"
Flag raised his hand to signal to the others to stop moving.

"Use extreme caution."

Everyone assumed a fighting stance and braced themselves for the worst. M/N could not have cared less as he wandered away from the group and over to an office table, picking at the broken computer.

"I don't like this Flag."
As Deadshot moved to where M/N was, he cast a worried glance at Flag. Deadshot hauled M/N back to where everyone else was by grabbing him beneath his bicep. M/N muttered a curse but did not move.

"I don't like this either."
M/N moved to be by Diablo's side, and Flag paused to take in his surroundings before answering.

"Hey Dia."
M/N gave Diablo a shoulder pat before grabbing his Beretta with his gun hoster. Diablo gave M/N a single nod. When M/N put his arm around Diablo's shoulders, Diablo didn't even take off his hand.

Floyd took off his white facemask and covered his head with it. Harley pursed her lips together and sneered a little.

"Pussy."
Harley confidently spoke, causing Deadshot to yank his head in her direction.
"I will knock yo ass out. I do not care that you're a girl."

Deadshot activated his micro eyepatch, an electrical device. With a growl, Killer Croc peered up at the ceiling.

That's when the unsightly things burst through the tiles in the ceiling. They started firing their Ak-47s at everyone as soon as they touched the ground. Harley ducked immediately after casting a bewildered glance around.

M/N was not even startled by the attacking entities. As soon as they entered the room, he could hear them. As one of the monsters started to back away in an attempt to find cover, M/N shot him squarely in the skull.

Boomerang was standing next to the windows when one of the creatures jumped through, sending shards of glass flying. Boomerang was fast to react, slicing one's face with his razor-sharp boomerangs.

As Deadshot was shooting them from a distance, one suddenly lunged towards him. Deadshot was kicked in the side by the monster, which made him crash into one of the desks. Deadshot got back up fast, punching the creature in the gut after giving it an uppercut to the face. Then Deadshot dropped the object to the ground.

Boomerang was occupied with fighting one right when he was tackled by one in an office. Boomerang felt it stab him in the chest and he fought against it. Boomerang cut open its neck in an instant, knocking it to the ground. Boomerang sat up quickly.

With a grunt, Katana slashed through many of the beasts, severing one in the middle of its body.

Then Boomerang withdrew the knife that was stabbing into his chest, exposing it to have stabbed through a bundle of cash.

Harley fired at them, but just as one was about to hit her, she ducked. She dispatched it swiftly, but it came back. She made it dip backwards as she struck another in the head, hooking her bat on the back of its neck and holding on firmly.