I cry for You

THANK YOU GUYS FOR SO MANY
VIEWS ANDN IVE BEEN VERY UNMOTIVATED TO CONTINUE THIS. This isn't an actual chapter it's just a filler on M/N's relationships. Some parts of this will be included in the next chapter

No Ones POV:

As the group exited the room, M/N lagged behind slightly. The room appeared to be a typical office environment, complete with computers, stacks of paper, desks, and other typical office items.

The soldiers took precautions to secure the area and ensure there were no lurking creatures. Once they confirmed it was safe, Flag and the rest of the group entered the room.

"Everyone spread out and find anything that could help us defeat it."

Flag called out to the group amidst the complaints and moans. Meanwhile, Harley discreetly made her way to the rear of the office and retrieved a specific individual's phone, while the others dispersed in different directions.  

M/N entered the nearest room and upon opening the door, discovered a bedroom. The room boasted a pleasant view of the city, now in disarray. The bed was meticulously made with luxurious red blankets, crisp sheets, and plush pillows, creating a romantic ambiance within the space.

That's when M/N started to think about things that had happened not too long ago.

M/N POV:

Me and the gang walked into another room that looked like an ordinary office room. You know computers, desk, paper work, shit like that.

Then I heard the annoying fuck nut talk.

"Everyone spread out and find anything that could help us defeat it."
God damnit, do I really need to do this?

I saw everyone going in different directions so I did too. I walked into a room that looked a bit covered up as if nobody wanted to know this room existed. I opened the door and saw a bedroom.

'This bedroom reminds me a lot of his room.'
I thought to myself as I smiled at the memories.

FLASHBACK:

M/N reclined on the silk black blankets, gasping for breath after the intense sensation.

"That was amazing," M/N exclaimed, as he perched on the edge of the bed, his body glistening with sweat and his penis still moist with ejaculate.

Various music genres filled the room as they emanated from Bruce's radio in the background.

"Speak for yourself, you were incredible," a man with disheveled dark brown hair and a strong build said as he embraced M/N from behind, revealing himself to be the billionaire Bruce Wayne.

M/N took hold of a pack of cigarettes resting on the nightstand, proceeding to open it. Placing a cigarette between his lips, he reached for a zippo nearby to ignite it. The flame flickered brightly as the tip of the cigarette glowed.

M/N took a quick puff before blowing the smoke out.

"Mm, let me get one."
Bruce indicated the cigarette to M/N, who then faced Bruce and placed a cigarette from the box between Bruce's lips. M/N approached Bruce closely and used his flaming cigarette to light the tip of Bruce's cigarette.

Both individuals smoked their cigarettes vigorously until they were completely finished. The ashtray on the nightstand was now soiled, and the bed was marked with cum from the two men.

"M/N let's cuddle."
Bruce was embraced by M/N, who held him close from behind.

"Okay, my love," M/N whispered before sliding his cock back inside Bruce, knowing how much he enjoyed being cockwarmed.