Transfered Prison

A whole contingent of guards was advancing toward Floyd's quarters. There was a strong echo when the alarm went off. Floyd heard marching footsteps and peered inquisitively at the door.

As the guards barked and screamed, Harley took a tiny toothbrush (?) out of her lips and tucked it into her hair.

They surrounded Harley in her cage brandishing laser guns, and she defended herself by raising her hands while they screamed at her.

"Hey, I'm cooperating! All right? This is me being cool."

"Take her."
When the others were aiming guns at Harley, she used the guard as a human shield by twisting his arm as a guard grabbed her hand to take her with them. She grabbed the toothbrush from her hair, stabbed the officer in the face, as she wrapped her legs around his head.

She fell on the ground with the man underneath her as she groaned as two guards tased her.

M/N's ears ached from listening to the alarm echo in his room bounce off the walls. There were guards outside his door, and he gripped his ears in agony.

They were ready to take him away when they opened the door. With their weapons aimed at him, they seized his arms.

"Don't point that gun in my face! Who do you think you are, huh?! I'll knock the shit out of you!"

M/N tightened his grip on the guards' arms that were holding him and broke them.

As he seized the gun from one of the guards that were holding him as he tossed the other guard onto the others who were carrying guns.

He shot many guards after using the rifle as he laughed maniacally loving the feeling of being alive again.
He was shot in the chest with a tranquilizer before he could murder them all. He collapsed to the ground, appearing to be having a seizure. As the white bubbles overflowed his mouth, and his eyes rolled to the back of his skull. He looked like a raccoon with rabies.

There were guards stationed in front of Floyd's door, ready to rush at him.

"Yeah! Open the door! Let's go!"
Floyd had his first up ready for a fight.

They rushed toward him as soon as they opened the door, causing his body to recoil and collide with the shield.

They punched a button to unlock Diablo's cell. The door of his cell opened as the button caused all of the water to spill out. After Diablo tumbled out of his water-filled cell, two guards approached him and shot him in the neck.

They were equipped with flashlight-equipped firearms in killer Crocs cell.

"Where you at?!"

The guards searched for Killer Croc in the water before he pulled one of them down into the water. He heard cries and a crack sound as Killer Croc bit down on him. He only drifted in the water as they tranquilized his back.

With a sigh, Griggs glanced down at the guard who had just passed away.

"Is that the new guy?"
Griggs referring to the guard that got bitten by Killer Croc.

Their limbs were restrained and they were now attached to wheelchairs.

Harley was giggling uncontrollably, but when she noticed a briefcase, her laughter halted.

"What is that? What is that?"
The guards stopped moving the wheelchair and stopped in in front of a man.
"Who are you?"

"Stand by. Arming device."
The people grabbed a Nano-bomb detonator gun and loaded it up.

"Who are you? I don't know who you are."
Harley started to fear when they positioned the Nano-bomb detonator rifle at her neck.

"Hey, I'm talking to you! Hey, I'm talking to you! AHH!"
When they rammed a little explosive into Harley's neck, she let out a painful cry. They cleaned up the blood that leaked. The explosive was moved inside her neck, as seen in a monitor.

They stopped M/N in front of the people who were putting bombs into their necks, and three guards led him up to them.

"Listen, I don't know who you are but I'll give you a million dollars to not touch-AUGH! FUCK!"

"Location Verified!"

"Fuck you, bitch. You ugly ass skank, go fuck yourself on a pole you whore."
M/N gritted his teeth and closed his eyes to ignore the pain.

He cursed at the woman as the guards rolled
M/N away.

Floyd was halted in front of the crowd by two guards who rolled him.

"Anybody who touches me is dead. Anybody who-AH!"
They shot the bomb into Floyd's neck as he screamed. He tensed as he tried to suck up the pain.

"Hey! Miss? What was that?"

"Location Verified! Next!"
The woman said completely ignoring Floyd's question.

"Oh, you deaf. You one of them deaf hoes."

Killer Croc was bound up with metal, a muzzle covering his lips, forcing him to stand. People moaned and grumbled about doing Killer Croc (idk what it's called)
Snarling, Killer Croc writhed in an attempt to break free of his shackles.

The crowd shot Killer Croc's neck with the bomb because they were eager to finish it, flinching away from him when he writhed and hissed.

Floyd, M/N, and Harley were getting rolled away by millions of guards that were surrounding them.

"Whee!"
Harley was in a happy mood while Floyd and
M/N were pissed.

Griggs moved to walk next to M/N and stooped to his level. Returning his phone to him, Griggs showed him a message from Joker.

"Listen, you're being transferred. I don't know where you're going. It's from Mr. J. You gonna tell him I took care of you?"

"Of fucking course. But as of now you're fucked."
M/N laughed but the gravel made his voice bumpy.

"What do you mean by that? What do you mean by that?! M/N, what do you mean?!"
Three guards held back Griggs from getting any closer to M/N.

They were being loaded onto an aircraft when the guards opened the gates.