28 twenty-eight

☆---•°○°•---☆

A chapter of 8k words 🫡
I know I'm late but my college life is hectic. So I'm announcing that I'll post twice a month. On the 15th and 30th of that month. So you don't always have to ask for updates.

Moreover, thank you for waiting patiently. Trust me, I want to update early but then, there are many things I have to look after so this is why I decided to give a proper schedule about updating. That's twice a month.

And I know I'll be getting many comments saying that they forgot about the characters so let me remind you quickly about everyone.

Reyaan and Dhruv are Ayansh's best friends.

Reyaan is Aadhya's brother and Aditi is Reyaan's wife.

Kirti is Dhruv's wife.

Mahi is Aadhya's cousin and Samar is Mahi's fiance.

Shivam and Rithik are Ayansh's cousin. Riya is Ayansh's sister.

Then, Vedanth is Shivam and Samar's vest friend and also Dhruv's cousin.

And Samar and Kirti are siblings.

And there was mention of Rithika in previous chapters, who is Mahi's cousin but I changed the name. Since Rithik is already there, so I changed her name from Rithika to Ishika.

I hope it won't be more confusing.

And asking about Ruhi, Ruhi is Ayansh's sister from his birth mother.

Now enjoy the chapter. Though this chapter have very less scenes of Aadhya and Ayansh so don't complain about it. I need to include every person in the story and glimpse of them.

And don't forget to vote and comment. This chapter is 8k words.

Late update=long chapters.

"Abhi tak yha kya Kar rha Hai?" Kirti schooled Samar who was standing beside Mahi. The couple smiled sheepishly looking at both the women, Kirti and Aadhya, who entered the room.

(What are you still doing here?)

"I told you to leave before I come back, didn't I?" Kirti raised her eyebrows at them.