part 6

Author’s POV

After Freen throws Non out of their room, he immediately went back to check on Becky. He hugged her and Becky hugs back tightly. She is shaking because of what happened. Becky can’t stop crying and Freen is comforting her. Freen cupped Becky’s face and wiped her tears.

“Shhhh tama na tama na. I’m already here. He can’t go near you again, please stop crying na” Freen said while wiping Becky’s tears falling nonstop from her eyes.

When their eyes met, Becky is like drowning while looking into Freen’s eyes. His eyes are looking back and forth on Becky’s eyes and lips. A moment after Freen cuts the distance between them and so their lips collided. Freen started moving his lips but since Becky hasn’t moved on from the traumatic experience she had on Non. Freen stops, he looked into Becky’s eyes lovingly. Until she kisses Becky again and Becky responded. At first it was a romantic and passionate kiss, until it became aggressive.

Freen laid down Becky and went on top of her. Since they were still intoxicated by alcohol and burning desire inside of them, they weren’t aware of what they are doing. Freen wrapped Becky’s waist then twisted her, now Becky is on top of Freen. They were still kissing. Freen removed Becky’s torned top then kissed her on the neck then put his hand behind Becky trying to unbuckle Becky’s bra. The moment Freen removed it, he cupped the right and licked the left one. Becky moaned because of the pleasure. Freen became more turned on when he heard Becky’s moan, he suddenly bit Becky’s breast that made her moaned even louder.

Freen then again lay down Becky then removed his shirt and went back to kiss Becky. After kissing for like 5 minutes, Freen kneeled up then recklessly remove their last pieces of clothes. Then he went back on top of Becky and kissed her, then he get his buddy right in front of Becky’s. He inserted it slowly and carefully. Becky felt some tearing pain down below that made her cried a bit and buried her nails on Freen’s back. Freen noticed Becky’s tear he wiped it by kissing all the tears falling down. Then he went to Becky’s ears and whispered “I’ll start moving, promise I’ll be gentle babe”. All Becky does was to nod and Freen started moving slowly.

“hmm.. ugh. Ughh” Becky moaned. This feeling was new to her since this is her first.

“go babe moan for me, I love to hear it” Freen uttered. Then he started moving faster than before

“AHH ugh ahhh Freen ugh! Faster babe” Becky moaned loudly.

“yes babe ugh, you’re so tight!” Freen said. Freen’s moves became faster and faster.

“ugh hmmm ahhh ughh yes ahh. I’m coming” Becky said in a voice that you can hear the pleasure.

“yes babe, come with me” Freen moves faster and harder, until both of them reaches the peak. Freen stayed on top of Becky, then both of them fell asleep.

Becky’s POV

I woke up the next morning, and parang binibiyak yung ulo ko. Umupo ako then may naramdaman akong masakit sa may private part ko, nagulat na lang ako ng makita kong wala akong damit at tanging comforter lang ang tumatakip sa katawan ko. Pagharap ko sa right side ng bed tumambad sakin si Freenie na tulog na nakadapa, and also naked.

“I couldn’t remember what happened last night? Oh my gosh did we just?” I uttered to my mind. I stand up then pick up my clothes to dress up. And hurried out of our room.

Freen’s POV

Nang magising ako ng umaga ay wala na si Becky.

“siguro nauna na sa baba para mabreakfast” I uttered to myself. Nagbihis ako para hanapin si Becky. “sh8t what happened last night? Hindi na dapat ako nag iinom . tagal na rin kasi nung huling inom ko” I said to myself while holding my head because of headache. I stood up and noticed that I wasn't wearing any clothes.