Maybe One Chance?

-We just need another one and we are done, but who can it be?, I mean we have a lot of options- Bada said to Lusher looking at every single paper on the table.
-Well, I think you should call her, and tell her to come tomorrow for the last auditions - Lusher said to Bada looking at her with a smirk.
-Come on, you know I can't do that, besides, I don't want to- Bada said looking again at the papers trying to ignore her friend words.
-Look, I know you said to her in the past that she wasn't even close to good at dancing but maybe she kept practicing after it, and maybe she got a little bit better - she said while looking at Bada, who was still looking like crazy to the rest of the options - Okay fine, if you don't do it, I'll do it - Luther said taking the papers off from Bada's hands.
-What do you mean? - Bada said getting nervous.
-I'll call her and I'll tell her to come tomorrow, if she agrees we'll see her, and if she fits we would let her on the team, deal? - Lusher said extending her hand to Bada.
-Okay, fine, but she won't even fit, and I don't like her at all- Bada said with an angry tone.
Bada's POV:
I was sitting with Lusher waiting for the candidates to arrive, I asked Lusher if Y/N replied to her but she won't tell me, I was getting nervous watching everyone come in except for her.
-well we have to start, see I told you she wasn't - I got cutted by Lusher's elbow hitting my arm. - Wat's gotten into you - I said looking at her.
-Look, you were saying? - Lusher said to my and I looked at her direction to see Y/N and her friend? I suppose, I got kinda nervous to see her again, but I manged to hide it until I dropped my pen to the floor.
-Chill, okay, you have to focus to see if someone can fit - Lusher said while she gave me the pen from the floor.

After some time we started the class by teaching the candidates the choreography they would have to do, I tried to explain to them in the best way possible but as I was teaching I kept looking for Y/N, but she was nowhere to be seen, I guess she was behind or something.
-Okay we will do small groups to be able to see you guys better so please, if your name is called please step forward - Lusher said, a lot of small groups came to the front to dance, I watched them carefully when finally it was Y/N's turn.
-Choi Y/N, Kim Boon, Lee jeonbook and And Kim Sohee please step forward and start - Lusher said waiting for them to take place.

I was watching everyone of them but my eyes always landed on Y/N, I was so impressed with her, when I first met her she didn't even knew how to move and now she can do pretty much every kind of dance, I was so amazed by her that I didn't notice they were finished, I was staring to Y/N all the time but she won't even look at me, better for me I guess.

-Okay, everyone thanks for coming we will announce the one who will join our group in a couple of hours in our site, please look forward to it and thanks for coming, great job everyone - I said to everyone clapping for them.
Everyone was leaving while me and Lusher discussed about the winner.
-I mean she looked too good are you kidding me, she's perfect, Bada we need her - Lusher said to me.
- Of course she was perfect, because this is a choreography made for a 10 year old, remember? - I said to Lusher trying to leave when she grabbed me and went to Y/N.

Y/N's POV:
I was talking with Boon, I met her a year ago when I started dancing, yesterday Lusher called me to offer me to audition for Bada's team, I thought it was weird at first since what happened last time, I was still mad at her but I accepted, to show her that I got way better, suddenly Boon starts taping me.
-What's wrong - I said looking at her hand tapping me.
-Look who's coming - she said looking at some direction, so I looked and Saw Bada and Lusher rushing to us.
-Hi Y/N, can we speak to you for a second please?-