Changing Emotions

-Okay, first person to choose a dancer to fight with would be Redy from 1 million - Kang Daniel said as Redy got up as her crew cheered for her.
-Redy, choose your non respect dancer - Howl said reading a paper on his hands.
-The non respect dancer that I want to fight with is BEBE Bada - Redy said getting in front of our leader.
Bada just nooded and got up as we stood up to support her.
This would be interesting - Kyma said wile jumping in emotion.
-Why? - I asked her looking at Redy who was eating Bada up with her gaze.
-Well, Bada and Redy danced together before but they got separated and they got mad with each other - Kyma said to me.
-Oh I see - I said looking at Bada who was looking at me for no reason then she stopped looking at me when I caught her.
The battle started by Redy dancing, I mean she was good but clearly she wasn't at Bada's level, then Bada danced, I mean the way she dances I'm a hundred percent sure she will win, it just makes me mad that she's so good at dancing, better than me obviously but it's better for winning right?
Finally both dancers wait patiently for the results.
-Judges reveal the scores please - Howl said looking at them and then at Bada.
-And the winner is Bada from BEBE - Kang Daniel said and the crew went to congratulate her but I just decided  not to since that happened to us, we took sour seats back to wait for the next battle.
-Okay, the next dancer will be Lia Kim from 1 million - Kang Daniel said as Lia Kim stood up with excitement.
-You, look at me - Bada said facing me all of sudden, I looked at her anoyyed.
-She will choose you since you know, since that happened okay? So, I want you to give more than your best or else I'll kick you out of the crew - Bada said with a cold gaze to me before looking at Lia Kim, our crew mates looked at me with worried faces.
-The non respect dancer that I would like to battle with is BEBE Y/N - Lia Kim said and everyone shouted.
I stood up with my team mates and went to the dance floor.
Me and Lia Kim enter the battleround arena, getting to our starting positions.I could see Lia Kim glancing over at Bada on stage, wondering if she'll have an advantage since Bada knows my fighting style, actually she doesn't, she has seen nothing about my dance skills yet.
Bada watches carefully, seeing if Lia Kim might have the upper hand.

Bada's POV:
Lia Kim and Y/N are evenly matched in the battleround, both showing impressive skills. They keep up with each other's moves for the majority of the second battle since they got a tie, but Y/N suddenly pulls ahead and shows the best performance I've seen from her as I watch in awe, impressed by Y/N's dancing despite our history, forgetting about what happened.
Finally we were waiting for the results.
-Please judges, show your cards - Kang Daniel said.
-And the winner is BEBE Y/N! - Howl said looking at Y/N and then at me but I just ignored him, to go to Y/N, I mean we have to get along for the show.

Y/N's POV:
I finally won and went to Lia Kim to stretch her hand and to congratulate her, it was fake, but I had to be professional for the show, before turning around to find Bada coming towards me.
-Congratulations honey, you won't be leaving - She said petting my shoulder, with her usuall annoyed face, so I just kicked her hands slowly so no one sees it, then my crew came to me to hug me.
We took our seats but Bada asked Minah to sit on her place, leaving it empty for Bada to sit.
She was sitting besides me as we watched the other battles, but she won't even open her mouth, better for me since I don't even want to speak to her. 
-Okay, the next challenge for the next week would be a duet between the leader and one sub leader, please make us proud and do great - Howl said to end the live and going to their rooms as everybody did.

On our way to the bedrooms I spoke with Jam Republic, they were all so nice to me, especially Kirsten, I mean she was really pretty and so kind to me, I have to admit that I have a little crush on her, we were giving each other our Instagrams when Bada came and told me to go already to the bedroom, I said goodbye to Jam Republic and Kristen came to me to give me a hug.
-I'll see you tomorrow, I'll text you - Kirsten said to me giving me a smile.
-I will, goodnight Cutie - I said to her and went to the bedroom leaving Bada behind.

-Okay, the duet, we have Bada obviously and we have tree sub-leaders, who should do it then? - Sowoen said to everyone while she was eating some chips.
-I think Y/N could do it since she showed how good she is right? - Cheche said excited.
-I would love to but I don't think our leader would agree with it right, Bada? - I said looking at her annoyed.
-Yeah, you're right, I don't agree - she said looking at her hands.
-See - I said looking at the floor annoyed but calm.
-Well, we all think that she can do it, Bada why don't you leave what happened behind and get over it, besides she's really good almost as you - Lusher said to Bada kinda stressed.
-Oh so you are saying that she's as good at me, for real? - She said impressed and laughing at everyone - You are saying that a 19 year old girl from nowhere, that has done 3 years of dancing is as good at me? Come on don't make me laugh - she said to Lusher getting closer to her.
-Bada I'm not saying that she's really good so she should do it since you two are the best ones - Lusher said to Bada worried for how she was acting.
-You know what, fine, I'll do it but you - She said pointing at me as she got closer to my face as I looked at her in the eyes - don't get used to it, now let's sleep and forget all of this until tomorrow at least - Bada said as she went to the bathroom.
-I don't get why she is like that to me I mean she was okay before and then she started again, I really did nothing I swear - I said to my team mates in desesperation.
-We know, she's just stressed because she wants to do good, and because Howl is here, but she knows how good you are don't worry Y/N - Tatter said to me hugging me, when suddenly Bada comes from the bathroom and stares at us and then goes to bed, the other members said goodnight and left, leaving me, Bada and Lusher there trying to sleep.

It was around 3 am in the morning when I suddenly woke up because some noises on the other room, I got up and decided to go see what was happening, I listen carefully on the door, it was Bada?

Bada's POV:

-I told you I don't like her, I hate her, she's so annoying thinking she's better than me or everybody else- I said to Howl feeling stressed.
-Come on, why would you call her for then huh? - He said wile looking at me.
-I didn't do it, it was Lusher who called her, and why do you care about it anyways- I said looking at him annoyed.
-Because I still have feelings for you Bada, please give me one more chance, please, forget about Y/N and please come back with me - He said getting closer to me.
-I told you I don't like you anymore, don't you dare to touch me - I said getting back.
Everytime he gets closer to me I feel numb, I don't know why it just happens, so if he does something I won't be able to do anything about it.
-Babe, come on you know you want me - He said coming towards me to finally kiss me while I try to push him away,but he was way stronger than me at this point.

Y/N's POV:
I decided to open the door a little bit to be able to see, when I saw Howl getting really close to Bada.
-If she's telling him to stop why isn't she walking out or do something  about it - I said getting worried thinking if I should get inside or not, when I saw Howl Kissing Bada and her trying to push him away, without thinking more I got in.
I walked towards them to grab him and punch him in the face, luckily I went to some military training for 2 years when I was younger, I looked at him on the floor when I turned around to see Bada on the floor shaking.
-Hey, it's okay, look at me, breathe okay - I said putting my hands on her shoulders and getting my phone.
-Yeah, hi sorry for the time but we need help on practice room 4 please be quick - I said to the phone and before I could get back to face Bada the staff was already here taking Howl off.
-Don't worry we'll do everything in our hands to fire him - the staff ladie said to me.
-Thanks - I said bowing to her before coming to Bada, who was on the floor with a blanket while she spoke with another staff member.
-Is she okay? - I asked trying not to sound annoyed to the staff.
-Yeah she is just in shook but she'll be fine, give her this and then she can go and sleep- he handed me some pills before leaving us there.
-Look, I know you don't like me I'm sorry I shouldn't - I was cut off when she spoke.
-Nobody told you ever that when two people are talking to each other you shouldn't interrupt them or what? - She said angrily to me.
-Oh, so not even a thanks Y/N? - I said in disbelief looking at her - What a leader you are, you yell at me, you said bad things about me, I saved you from your crazy ex and you tell me off for it? Come on Bada, you hate me, and I hate you, we know that, everybody knows that, but I joined the team because I trusted you to be the leader and at least do that right, I'm not asking for forgiveness, or for a friendship, I just want to win as a team, but I see you can't even do that because of your pride right-I said getting really angry, almost crying, I saw her looking at me surprised when I notices she was about to speak but I won't let her - You know what, don't even waste your words with this, it was a mistake being on your team, and to know you - I said to her before leaving and leaving her thinking on the floor.
I arrived to the dorms trying not to cry, I hated her, yeah, but in the end I also liked her, and I want her to be proud of me, as my teacher, as my leader, as my friend.