Finish What You Started

-Fuck it - I said as I kissed her roughly, her body freezes for a second in shock but quickly responds to my kiss as she wraps her arms around my waist and presses my body against hers, her breath quickens and she lets out a soft moan while she deepens the kiss as her passionate lips move sensually.
She pulls away from the kiss as her lips are red and her breath comes out in raspy gasps.
-Oh, oh god - she wipes her lips with her hand, a slight blush across her face as she stares at me. - That was nice - she whispers seductively and touches my cheek gently, her eyes showing an alluring lust as her heart beats faster and faster.
-I shouldn't be doing this - I said as I realized what have I done, I was obviously acting - I can't do this to my boyfriend - I said looking at her eyes.
She laughs slightly and pulls me closer to her once again.
-What, don't tell me you regret it - the smile in her voice is clear as she brings my lips close to hers again, she stares at me seductively, waiting for me to accept her advance.
-Why would I regret it huh? - I said pulling her against the wall this time
her breath quickens at my actions, her arms go around my neck as her lips linger mere inches away from mines.
-Oh my - she sighs softly as she looks at me with the same lustful gaze she always does - We really do need to finish what we started - she said looking at me, she was clearly drunk so I was, so why not?
I chuckled at her and placed wet kisses on her neck, bitting down on her, taking her shirt off leaving her on her bra, admiring her toned and perfect body, gosh she was driving me insane.
-Are you just gonna stare or what - She said looking at me, her face was red and her mouth slightly opened.
We heard the door open so Bada grabbed my arm and pulled me to an empty toilet as we stayed close to each other.
We heard Mina and Lia Kim came in the bathroom, laughing and tripping on their heels.
Suddenly Bada kissed me and pulled me against the bathroom wall.
-They would hear us - I said putting my hand on her chest to stop her,getting blushed.
-They're drunk don't worry - She said with a smirk on her face as she pulled up my dress and my panties aside, as she caressed my intimate part, when I suddenly let out a little but noticeable moan.
-Did you hear that? - Mina said asking Lia while she was in the toilet.
-Just shut up already my head hurts - she said from the toilet.
-You'll have to be quiet darling - Bada said as she whispered and laughed at me, she pulled her hand deeper as I tried to hold my self. - So ready for me already aren't you? - She said teasingly as she put two fingers inside, I held myself on her shoulders trying to not even make a sound.
-Bada I'm so close - I whispered to her trying to hold my moans.
She just smirked and pulled another finger inside me making me bitte down on her neck making her groan and go faster.
-Come on I can feel how close you are love - She said in a teasing tone as she got closer to my ear - Come on, cum for me princess - She said increasing her peace and as soon as she did I finally came on her hand.
She pulled away from me as I tried to catch my breath, sweat dripping down my body, my face all red as I stared at her licking her fingers, looking at me straight in the eyes, her eyes full of lust, I knew she wanted more, but I wouldn't let her.
I pulled her against the bathroom wall this time, Bada's eyes widened once she felt my lips on her neck, she didn't stop me though , and slowly tilted her head to the side, allowing me to continue.
-mmm... - she moaned softly, not noticing that I heard her.
I smirked at her and placed kisses on her chest while graving her breasts teasing her, my touch made her quiver, she tried to act cool and nonchalant, but it was obvious her body was reacting to it, since her breaths were heavy.
I finally got down and pulled her pants away among with her panties as I started to plant kisses on her thighs. - H-honey don't tease me like that - She said pulling my hair as I let out a little moan.
-Neddy aren't we? - I said as I smiled to her and finally sticking my tongue on her intimate parts.
-h-huh....- she let out a soft moan, this time it was audible, luckily Mina and Lia had left a while ago.
-What was that? - I said smirking to her.
-m-nothing- she tried to play it cool, but a red tone was already appearing on her cheeks.
-just...your touching is making me....- her voice trailed off, and she hid her face behind her bangs.
-Making you what? - I said stopping what I was doing to tease her as I trailed my fingers over her intimate part.
-n-nothinggg...- Bada's  response sounded more like a whine, her breathing was already heavy, and she looked at me with her blush still on her cheeks - Would you please hurry up!? - She said as she grabbed my hair once again and pulled my face on her part, I decided to stop teasing her as I kept going on licking her, getting as a response some moans from her as she tried to hold them in.
After a while I could tell that she was close as her legs begun to shake so badly and she couldnt even hold her moans in anymore, she finally grabbed my hair once again to let me know that she was about to finish when I pulled away from her,as she whined.
-W-why? - She said patting and looking at me.
-Well, I don't want you to cum just yet? - I said smiling inocently at her.
-Oh come on, don't be like that please - She said as she grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to her, for then grabbing my hand and taking it to her part once again.
-Please? - She said looking at me straight in the eyes as I melted on her and finally placed two fingers inside her as she tried to leave hickeys on my neck, after a few seconds I could feel her getting close again.
-Please babe, let me cum this time - She said as she kissed my neck while moaning.
I have to admit that that turned me even more so I let her finish as she cummed on my hand.

-Well, I guess it was kinda... - She looked arround thinking on what to say - really good for your first time with a woman I have to admit darling - Bada said teasingly getting closer to my back while I washed my hands.
-And who said it was my first time with a woman huh? - I said as I kissed her and left her thinking on the bathroom alone.