One Kiss Couldn't Hurt?

We finally arrived to the party, I got off from Bada's lap as she followed me and suddenly stopped me.
-Wait, your dress is lifted let me fix it - She said as she got down and fixed my dress.
-Thanks Bada - I said smiling to her and blushing a little bit.
We got into the restaurant, everyone was already there so we greeted them and had dinner, I was sitting with Redy and Tatter and the others, I have to admit that we were kinda drunk to be honest, suddenly Redy asked me something.
-So, what are you guys like, dating or something? - She asked looking at me as I looked confused - You and Bada? - She said laughing.
-Oh no we aren't dating actually - I said blushing a little bit.
-Have you guys kissed yet at least? - She said crashing her shoulder with mine in a playfull way.
-Oh believe me, they had - Tatter said laughing as I blushed even more.
-Why don't you take it a little more far tonight with her huh? - She said as I looked at her surprised and Tatter did the same as she was really interested in me making a move on Bada.
-What do you mean - I said looking at her.
-Well, we all can tell she's dying to do something else with you I mean come on, the way she's looking at you right now - She said as me and Tatter looked at Bada, she was looking at me while she was drunk, her face a little red from the alcohol, she realized we got her and looked away embarrassed.
-You should, you know - She said getting closer to us almost whispering - Tease her a little bit don't you think? - She said as she explained better to me.

We finished dinner and some of the girls were dancing on the dance floor while others were just chilling on our table, we played some games like truth or dare since Redy wanted to, she's like a nine grader some times, I played too since Tatter made me do it, I had to tell who I like or else I had to drink so I did and got even more drunk, I stole some glances to Bada as she was looking at me all the time, we were sitting right in front of each other on the table so it was easy to notice the staring, finally we ended up talking about Harimu's relationship when I feel the urge to throw up.
-Sorry, I'll go to the bathroom excuse me - I said getting up and went to the bathroom.
I closed the door behind and went to the sink and splashed some water on my face as I started to feel better, I saw my make up was ruined so I decided to try a new one.

Bada's POV:
I was watching the others play truth or dare when I saw Y/N getting up as she excused her self to go to the bathroom,i watched her, thinking whether to go or not.
-Why don't you go and talk to her, you've been eating her up all night - Tatter said to me.
-Aren't you drunk - I said to her pointing my finger to her forehead laughing at her state.
-Kinda, but you know I'm right - Tatter said to me - Come on, you want it so, just go for it - Tatter said to me as I looked at her and got up.
-It worked - I heard Tatter said to Redy but just decided to ignore it and go find Y/N.

Y/N's POV:
I finished my make up when someone knocked on the door.
-One minute please - I shouted fixing my hair in a ponytail to change a bit when I heard a familiar voice from the other side of the door.
-Hey! Mind if I join you in there?- Bada chuckles and waits for my reply with her hands on her hips, an eyebrow raised in question.
-And why would I want that? - I said from the inside as I got closer to the door.
-Well, what can I say? I just want to get closer to you- she chuckles, not bothered by my blunt reply, she leans closer to the door to hear what I say next, her face full of sass as she raises both eyebrows.
I was just going to get out and ignore her but I remembered Redy's plan so I smirked to myself.

I suddenly opened the door and grabbed her, as I pulled her inside angrily - what do you want from me huh?-her eyes widen with surprise and she looks at me with an expression somewhere between shock, fear and excitement. My words were not what she expected, but she couldn't deny that she was attracted by my anger.

-Oh, so you are interested after all -she smirks and gets closer to me, her tone playful and seductive.
- I'm not I just want you to stop following me arround - I said crossing my arms.
Bada chuckles as she pushes me against the wall, her body touching mine as her breath brushes against my ear.
-Oh honey, stop lying to yourself. Your actions say otherwise - she bites her bottom lip as she leans in closer to my body, her face is now just an inch away from mine, she smiles seductively as one of her hands runs through my hair.
-I think you like me following you though - she pauses and takes a brief breath before whispering softly - Or maybe you just like me? - that statement hangs in the air, she doesn't wait for my reply as she leans in to kiss me, but before she could kiss me I pulled away from her teasing her patience.
She looks at me in confusion, her body still pressed against mine as she tries to process my action.
-Why... why not? I thought you liked me - her voice is full of shock, she still tries to move forward and kiss me again.
-Bada I have a boyfriend okay - I said pushing her slightly, obviously lying to her as I smiled a little bit, her eyes widened with shock and a flicker of disappointment crosses her face, however she recovers quickly as she pulls me closer to her.

-Come on, one little kiss couldn't hurt -
she whispers into my ear, her breath hot and heavy on my neck, driving me crazy.
-I know you want this just as much as me - she moves her hand up and touches my cheek, trying to turn my head towards her.
-Yeah a kiss couldn't hurt but, I don't think I can hold myself after it - I said placing my hand on the back of her neck.
-Please, just give me this once, there's so much tension between us and we know exactly what we want, so why not act on it? - her hand caresses my face gently and I can feel the desire and need she has for me, as I have for her, that it's making my heart race, she slowly moves her face to mine, her lips brushing against mines as she whispers sweetly yet seductively.
-Come on, just one kiss my love - her voice is low and raspy while her breath makes my body shiver, she pulls me closer again and places her hand around my neck making me losing it.
She stares at me with a burning desire to taste the sweetness of my lips once again since a lot of time.